Chapter 3 'Arc Troopers'

[Okay, so here we are with chapter 3 of the book. I hope you guys enjoyed the first 2, and I also wanted to say that I know I haven't been consistent with this book much, but if this chapter gets a good buzz then I'll start working on it more. But with that said I'm here now so let's get started shall we?]
____________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

As War rages on in the stars above Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi ventures into the deep seas of Kamino in one of the Kaminoans very own submarines.

Travelling slowly through the water Obi-Wan passes by a pack of wild Aiwha {Sea creatures of Kamino} as he heads straight for the fallen debris of the separatist ships from the battle above

Obi-Wan: "Nothing as of yet." Obi-Wan says into his wrist communicator."

Anakin: "Only you could be worried about the ships I already shot down."

Obi-Wan: "Well what about (Y/n). He seems to sense something else?"

Anakin: "So what. He's just a Padawan, he probably has trouble sensing what day it is. Besides, he was probably just trying to show off to Ahsoka."

Obi-Wan: "And you would know this how?"

Anakin: "Because it's something i would do." Anakin says with a smirk.

Obi-Wan couldn't help but smile towards his Padawan's attitude, but before he could say anything his submarine finally arrived at the debris from the separatist ships, and by the strange feeling in the force something wasn't right about this.

Obi-Wan: "Oh, wait a minute."

Obi-Wan said as he got closer to the debris, which in turn brought his eyes to the group of separatist Aqua-Droids which were currently welding pieces from the ship's debris.

Obi-Wan: "Aqua-Droids. It looks as though they're assembling assault Craft. Anakin, (Y/n) was right."

As Obi-Wan's submarine travelled through the water, getting closer and closer to where the Aqua-Droids were welding the damaged pieces of Separatist ships the Jedi General looked around him as dozens of Trident Class assault ships move through the water around him.

Anakin: "I'm sorry Master, can you repeat that. I think my communicators are jamming up."

Obi-Wan: "I said, (Y/n) was right. Those down transports were hiding ships for an underwater assault. Anakin, come in."

However, before Obi-Wan could get a response from his Jedi apprentice suddenly out of nowhere his submarine was stopping by a pair of Aqua-Droids hovering in the water in front of the sub.

Aqua-Droid: "Hold it right there. Do not move."

But instead of listening to the Droid Obi-Wan instead started preparing his Submarine for a quick exit, however, before he could get away a group of Aqua-Droids immediately started attacking his sub. Smashing against the glass dome around Obi-Wan's body that kept the water on the outside of the sub and shot the engines on the side. Obi-Wan could only get so far away from the debris and the remaining Aqua-Droids before the Submarine came to a complete stop, leaving the Jedi General stranded deep underwater.