Chapter 4 'Reunion'

[Hey everyone and welcome back to "Forbidden Love". Now i want to thank you all for reading the book so far, truly means a lot to me that you're using your time to read something I wrote. So I hope that this chapter will please you all, but with that being said...let's get started.
____________________________________________________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

A few months have passed since the battle of Kamino. Since this time (Y/n) and Ahsoka Tano have gone they're separate ways, though they promised to stay in touch with one another, however, the war that continues to rage on has prevented to the friends from talking to one another in a very long time. 

Since they last saw one another a lot has changed, (Y/n) and his Master have been sent undercover on Kessel, and Ahsoka has fought alongside Jedi Master Plo Koon to successfully stop an attempt to kill Jedi Master Mace Windu's by A young Boba Fett and Bounty Hunter Aurra Sing, who was killed in the process. 

Since that time Ahsoka has grow strong in the force thanks to the help of her own Master, Anakin Skywalker. However, after spending several long weeks away the two are finally returning to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant for their next mission. So now Ahsoka and Anakin stand patiently in front of the Jedi Council.

Yoda: "Welcome, Padawan. In order congratulations are. Shown your courage and strength yet again you have."

Plo Koon: "Job well done, Ahsoka." Plo Koon speaks up as he congratulates his close friend.

Meanwhile, Ahsoka just gives a gracious smile with a nod as she bowed.

Obi-Wan: "And now to more pressing matters."

Yoda: "To Balith you must go, Skywalker."

Obi-Wan: "There is a large-scale Civil War on Balith. They have requested our assistance. Anakin, you will leave immediately to command the third legion."

Ahsoka: "I've never been to Balith." 

Ahsoka said, though when the Jedi Council heard her say this they all gained a strange look on they're faces...something that confused the young Padawan.

Mace Windu: "You will stay here, Padawan. We need your full report."

Ahsoka was silent for a moment, wondering why the council would want her to stay behind while her Master went to fight. But knowing to well from experience Ahsoka simply placed a small smile on her face and returned to her former attitude.

Ahsoka: "As you wish."

So with that Anakin and Ahsoka said their for wells to the council and left their chambers and began walking to the East Hanger bay where Captain Rex and a few Clones were waiting for their General to arrive. But as the Master and the Apprentice were walking Anakin noticed a somewhat of discomfort coming from his young Padawan and decided to bring up the subject.

Anakin: "Ahsoka, i sense you are uneasy. What is it?"

Ahsoka: "Oh..I...Nothing...(Sighs) Master, let me come with you. If I'm not with you who else will have your back?"

Anakin: "Stay here, finish your studies, get some rest."

Ahsoka: "But you said it yourself. I learn more in the field than I do here."

Anakin: "Well, think of this as an opportunity to prove me wrong. Besides, why don't you take this time to catch up with some of your friends? Like Barriss, or what about (Y/n)? It's been a while since you've seen him and I just heard he just got back from Kessel."

When Anakin finished speaking he couldn't help but notice the sudden change in expression from his Padawan when he mentioned (Y/n). But he didn't think to much of it seeing as the two hadn't seen each other for a few months and just thought it was excitement from potentially seeing her friend once more. However, though there was excitement at the prospect of seeing (Y/n) again.