bumblebee vs Germans and autobots reunite

Start from the beginning

"that's awesome!" Russel cheers. "while they get to do that, but we can't?" bulkhead complains, jealousy lacing his tone.

 "the was insane, it was awesome, but it was insane right?" Shane yells hyped up while cade sits there with his mouth open in shock. Up ahead shows three cars driving, a green car, a blue and black car, and a black and yellow car. The scene changes to a view of the dunes, zooming past hound. "oh yes, hell yeah! He's back, he's alive! "hound yells excitedly, looking down at Optimus. He starts to shoot the air In celebration. "Optimus is here!" He yells. The screen changes to Optimus driving on a dirt road then drift leaning on a mountain spike. "At last, there's hope after all "is all drift says before jumping and transforming into a helicopter. And flying down.

"wait, does drift have two alt modes?" Bumblebee questions surprised.

Optimus then drives past crosshairs who is running and laughing. He then hits the brakes and skids to the side. "Ahaha yes! Mr. Leader of the free galaxies back, I knew you would make it. I never doubted you." Crosshairs jokes.

Some of the bot's chuckle at Crosshairs nickname for Optimus.

Drift lands in front of Optimus and hits crosshairs. "We got your warning, we've been waiting" he says. Hound hangs onto a mountain spike. "oh yes, boom time. We got the gang back together" he says in relief. The screen changes to bumblebee in his alt mode chirping, he then transforms. Cade opens the door and looks out. The scene changes back to bumblebee who is now in his bipedal mode, walking up a hill to reveal his fresh look. Optimus then starts to transform. Once he does, his face starts to look more serious than it usually is. "Humans have asked us to play by their rules. Well, the rules have just changed." He says sternly.

Some of the bots look confused at why Optimus looks angry. "Did their allies do something?" Strong arm questions. Sideswipe gives her a shrug.

Hounds start to throw away empty guns and equipment. "Human beings, bunch of backstabbing weasels" he growls. Drift looks at him calmly. "Hound, find your inner compass. Loyalty but a flower in the rings of fear and temptation" he says. "What the hell are you saying?" hound questions annoyed. "it's a haiku." Drift replies. Hound grabs drift and brings him to his face. "Cut the crap before I drop a grenade down your throat" he Threatens. Drift aims his Katanas at both hound's stomach and neck. "try it, you'll be dead" drift threatens back. "oh, please pull it, please do" Hound begs. The screen changes back to bumblebee as he speaks with his radio. "you know what-it'll save us so much time" he lifts his arm in air while rolling is optics.

Some of them laugh at bumblebees' response. "damn, talk about angsty teen" Russel chuckles.

The screen changes to crosshairs walking into the view raising his hand. "well raise your hand if your thoroughly disenchanted with our little pleasant earth vacation" he jokes. He then grabs his gun and aims at the humans. "so, who's the stowaways?" he questions. Cade raises his arms to block Shane and Tessa from the gun repeating 'woah' multiple times. "stop hound, both of you!" Optimus disciplines them both. "they've risked their lives for mine, we owe them" he explains.

"aggressive much?" sideswipe jokes. The rest of bumblebee's team give him a 'really?' look.

(the part I skip is in the chapter 'Bumblebee need to stop picking fights')

Cade looks up at Optimus. "Well, it sure looks like you've been missed" he says sarcastically. "Autobots, lockdown is hunting us and humans are helping. We need to know why" Optimus growls at the end of his sentence. Cade looks at him. "listen I don't know why, but I have an idea about who" he says. The screen changes to a fight being projected onto a rock. "the drone I stole recorded footage of an autoboot raid. In pieces, watch what happens here "he says intently. The projector shows lug foot's leg being blasted off and him falling to the ground. "oh, that's lug foot" Hound says sadly, taking off his helmet and putting it in front of his spark chamber In respect.

Everyone looks at the screen sadly.

"they rip him apart" cade explains. "savages" Hound mumbles. "and later a truck comes and hauls them off, KSI, Kinetic solutions defense, aerospace, government contract. Then they designed this drone." Cade explains. "so, these government guys just hunt you down and pass you off to this KSI?" Shane questions. Optimus starts to stand up. "the company is headquartered in Chicago, could be where they were taken" Cade says, locating KSI."no way to get inside without a battle" hound truthfully says. Cade gets out of drifts alt mode. "Well, what if you had some human help?" he offers. "what are you two partners now?" Tessa sarcastically questions. "sweetie we're targets now too, we need to know why we never get our lives back" Cade defends himself. "Autobots, I have sworn to never kill humans." Optimus announces.

"and you should keep that promise" Optimus says; however ratchet looks at the screen uneasily. "I think there's a catch with that statement." He informs Optimus.

"big mistake "hound says in a matter-of-fact tone. "but when I find out who's behind this, he going to die." Optimus says angrily. Hound yells out a 'Hooahh.' The screen turns black.

Everyone looks at the screen shocked at whatthis universe Optimus said. "But Optimus would never kill a human" bumblebeewhispers in disbelief. "Remember everyone, this universe is slightly more viciousthan yours" Melania explains. Everyone stays still but relaxes slightly, happythat their Optimus will not do that.