Bumblebee throws a ship (request)

"Alright I know the last one was pretty hectic due to finding out about Bumblebee's voice box, however you guys will react to more bayverse as a sorry." Everyone nod, still silent from last reaction.

The screen lights up and shows Cade, Tessa and Shane hanging onto cables in the air. Decepticon dogs chewing the cables. Bumblebee jumps over and starts to kill the decepticon dogs, however one is still chewing the cables. "Hold on, I'm coming". Just as Cade says that, the cables all come undone the three humans falling and screaming to their death. Bumblebee jumps off the building after them. Swinging on a cable, he grabs them and smashes into a building, falling. He activates his blades and shove them into the building trying to get it caught on a metal beam. He successfully stops and hangs there.

Optimus smiles at Bayverse Bumblebee's courage and success at saving the humans. "Nice save" Strongarm mutters in awe.

Bumblebee deactivates his battle mask. Cade points at him a praises him, "you're the best bee. You are the best". Bumblebee sassily adds on a "you damn right! And don't ever forget it" with his radio. Cade grabs Shane's face and yells at him. "You see that? We're off the damn ship". Crosshairs flys over in an enemy ship, claiming it as his own and backs towards him. "Bumblebee, Bumblebee, friendly! Enemy ships are coming in hot. Get on, get on!" Bumblebee helps the humans on and sees enemy ships fly over so he jumps on. "Hold to your nickers, I'm punching it" Crosshairs only says before putting the alien ship at full throttle.

Denny and Russel chuckle, while the bots look clueless. "What does nickers mean?" Sideswipe asks. "It's human undergarments" Russel whispers. Sideswipe only lets out an 'oh' sound.

The ships drive around, Dodging and shooting. "They got three ships on them" Cade warns. Crosshairs puts in in full throttle. "I'm giving it the juice". They drive close to the river, making water splash everywhere. "Come on Bee! Take 'em out". Is all Crosshairs says to get Bumblebee to activate his grapple hook.

"What is he going to do with the grapple hook?" Bulkhead asks, looking at ratchet who shrugs his shoulders.

Bumblebee shoots a boat and lifts it in the air, hitting a ship causing it to explode. The screen then turns to black.

"HOLY SCRAP/FRAG/SLAG" it all of the bots reactions. Ratchet chuckles and shakes his helm. "This bot always seems to surprise me more each time". Sideswipe and Strongarm look at Bumblebee and start to ask if he can do that, Bumblebee unfortunately says no. Grimlock only sits there excited that someone likes demolition as much as he does. Optimus looks at the screen shocked at this universes Bumblebee's strength, even for being the smallest bot on their team. Fixit looks ready to create an inter-dimensional portal to their universe. Bulkhead's only thought is to challenge Bayverse Bumblebee in who can lift the heaviest amount. Arcee only sits their looking impressed while both of the clay's sit with their mouth open.