Optimus vs Bumblebee

"Okay everyone, today will be a pretty sad one. If you can remember, I mentioned that optimus will be fighting someone he cares dearly for." Melania explains. "However during all of your guesses for who fights with optimus. Only one person or should I say sideswipe knows who." Melania reveals. Everyone looks at him as he sweats nervously. "Sideswipe, who is it?" Strongarms demands. "Who do you think?" Sideswipe growls at her, tilting his helm to the bumblebee's sitting next to each other. "WHAT!?" Everyone minus sideswipe and bee yells. "Yeah anyways, before you all start to yell at each other let's start. Also, it won't be a pretty site for you Autobots" Melania warns.

The screen starts with optimus diving out of the water with bumblebee holding onto his pede. Bumblebee gets up before optimus and spins around, hitting optimus in the face with his hammer. While optimus is distracted. Bumblebee grabs the top of his helm and faces him into the ground.

"Only a couple of seconds and it's brutal" Arcee mumbles.

The screen changes to Cade and Lennox climbing up one of the pipes. "Come on we can make it to the top!" Lennox yells. Once they get up. They are sprayed with water. Looking around in shock, Cade yells his mind. "Holy shit, holy shit". Optimus and bumblebee are in the distance, exchanging blows. "We can make it, come on!" Cade yells. They both run towards the direction of optimus and bumblebee. The screen zooms in to Cade and Lennox running down. "A big wave is incoming!" Lennox yells before they both get swooped away into the sea.

"What are humans doing here?" Ratchet questions. "Hey isn't the one in the white shirt the human who was with the Autobots in the scrapyard?" Strongarm wonders.

Bumblebee lands a blow on Optimus's side before being hit. He backflips away but gets caught. Optimus elbows him onto the ground and grabs his door wings.

"Don't tell me he's gonna do what I think he's gonna d-" Bumblebee mumbles but stops when his thoughts come true.

Optimus swings bumblebee around and smashes him onto the ground, ripping his door wings off. "I am nemesis prime, you are nothing!" Optimus says.

Everyone winces. Some of them gasp.

He then grabs bumblebee, throwing him. Bumblebee lands in a crouch position, he activates his battle mask. Bumblebee throws optimus onto his back. Cade runs and hops onto his chest. Trying to snap him out of it. "Prime, prime, stop!" He yells. Optimus shoots bumblebee. "Prime, you got to stop! Please! Don't do this. Look at me! Don't do this." Cade tries. Optimus reaches for his gun. "What are you doing?! It's Bee!"

"That human needs to get out of there". Optimus says worried.

"Prime, you can't do this," Cade says before bumblebee jumps and tries to slam his hammer onto Optimus's helm. But gets blocked. Optimus tries to shoot but misses. Optimus tries to sit up but bumblebee kicks him down again. Bumblebee raises his hammer again but gets swept away by a wave.

"It's almost like violence is key in this universe!" Bulkhead cries out. Optimus looks sadly at bulkhead but sees Bee sitting there not moving an inch. He sees bumblebee putting his servo on his right shoulder, giving him a comforting side hug.

Bumblebee throws his hammer at Optimus's face before the alien ship starts to rise, completely out of the water. Lennox and Cade slide down. Optimus and bumblebee do the same, however, when they reach a flat surface, optimus grabs bumblebee and slams him into the ground repeatedly. Cade slides down and hits a ramp, getting air-born for a second.

"They are on a ship?" Optimus questions. Everyone starts to hear teeth chattering and looks over at Grimlock. Chewing on his nonexistent nails. "What ar-" before sideswipe could question him. Grimlock grabs him and hugs him like a teddy bear. Bumblebee deadpans at the duo.

Cade then lands behind bumblebee. Optimus keeps trying to stab him. While Cade tries to block the attack from hitting himself. Optimus sims for bumblebees head causing him to activate his battle mask in time to make the blade slip away.

Some of the autobots start to leak lubricant from their optics (Grimlock and sideswipe, also they are holding onto each other). Denny goes to cover his son's eyes but his hands get slapped away by said child.

Optimus rips more parts off bumblebee and activates his hand blade. "Prime! Stop! No!" Cade yells desperately.

Grimlock covers his eyes. Optimus only looks at the screen with sadness and regret.

Optimus goes to hit bumblebee but misses. "I, I, I, I am Bumblebee, your oldest friend. Optimus, I would lay down my life for you" Bumblebee says with his voice box.

Everyone looks at the screen in shock. Grimlock drops sideswipe in his hold. Bee looks at optimus excitedly, chittering and beeping. "How in the Allspark" ratchet mumbles. "His voice is very different from when we first heard it in the first clip". Arcee mutters. Fixit, he faints from the adrenaline. Russel runs up to Bumblebee with tears in his eyes and laughs in relief. Bee looks at Russel in confusion then looks at bumblebee who pats Russel back in comfort. Bee decides to pet the boy's head, noticing how similar he is to Raf.

Optimus stands back up, optics flashing back to blue. "Bumblebee, your voice, I have not heard it since Cybertron fell," Optimus says in relief. The left side of his face plates turn back into his original colours. Bumblebee then starts to reattach his body parts.

"I didn't think he was as injured as being without limbs". Strongarm says wincing.

Optimus drops his sword. "What have I done?" He says regretfully. The screen turns black.

"He shouldn't be blaming himself! He was controlled." Russel exclaims. Optimus looks at him thankfully.