Junkyard scene (daytrader you punk ass bitch)

"How is everyone holding up after the last clip" melania questions. Russel looks at the speakers, still smiling in excitement. Melania chuckles at his enthusiasm. "Alright well, now we will react to some funky clips, cause I am mentally drained." Melania sighs. "Context is that bumblebee can surprisingly dance and he gets an 'amazing' new voice box" melania snickers at the end of her sentence.

The screen turns on, showing a car junkyard with daytrader putting a servo on hound, who mind you, doesn't like it. Hound pulls out his knife and points it at day trader getting him to back off. "Back off, get out of my face" Hound threatens. "You want to throw it down with hound?". "Tough guy huh? Rude" daytrader remarks. Before turning around and dropping random items.

Russel knowing about his dad's junk problem turns to face him. Denny sits there awestruck at all the cars in the background.

"How about you try carrying all this stuff?" daytrader complains. Two computers fall and connect, transforming into a bug and flying in front of bumblebee. Who uses both servos to squash it, flicking his servo clean of the squashed bug. He looks at it disgusted. Daytrader then pulls out Starscreams head, moving his jaw to make him talk. "Look what I found in Buffalo, Starscream's head"

Most of the autobots pale while the younger ones look ready to throw up. "H-how can he just naturally play with it like that?!" sideswipe shrieks. Ratchet doesn't look fazed, but is slightly disturbed that the head belongs to starscream.

Daytrader then drops the head, cade pushing it away. He then hands over a voice box to Cade. "And I got a new voice box for Bee" daytrader explains. "Is it gonna work this time?" Cade says unconvinced. "You know I only get the best Cade, c'mon" daytrader complains. Cade then looks at bumblebee smiling. "Ya hear that bee? Your gonna start talking again bud" Cade says, excitement lacing his tone. Bumblebee gets excited and plays 'U Can't touch this' by MC Hammer. He starts to jump and swing his hips side to side, servos in the air.

Everyone lightly chuckles at this Bumblebee's childishness. "At least this one can dance" sideswipe chuckles before getting hit in the helm by strongarm. "Is this how this universe's Bumblebee gets his voice back?" Optimus mutters. "I'm excited to hear this bumblebee's new voice". Russel exclaims excitedly.

The clip switches to bumblebee laying on a table, Cade and Izabella around his head, Izabella pulling tools away from his face. "Done" she replies casually. Bumblebee moves his jaw around. "Okay bee, sit up buddy, let's hear it" cade says, jumping off the table and walking towards bumblebees feet. "Your real voice, for the first time, belt it out". Bumblebee sits on his knees at the table. "This is so exciting" a female voice comes out of his mouth.

"HAH," Sideswipe laughs. Bee sits there, optic twitching in anger for the bumblebee on screen. "That's a foul move, not cool" bulkhead mumbles. Optimus looks at the bumblebee on the screen with sympathy.

Cade closes his eyes and looks down in silent anger. "Oh no, this isn't my damn voice". Bumblebee speaks again punching the table, making the building rattle. "I'm gonna kill him bee" Cade sighs out before looking at him. "This is such bullshit" bumblebee complains. Cade points his finger at him. "You know what? I'm not gonna give up. Your going to speak with your own voice one day." Cade speaks determinedly. "Daytrader is a Punk Ass Bitch". Is bumblebee's final words before ripping the voice box out of his throat. Too blinded by rage to feel the pain.

Everyone winces at how painful it must be to rip your voice box out. "He just damaged himself even more!" ratchet complains, his helm in his servos. "Atleast he sounded nice as a femme?" sideswipe comments lightly, only receiving a glare from both the bumblebee's.