Transformers and human get a break and react to some clips

(This book will also contain bumblebee x Arcee, if you don't like it then bite me)

"Alright every, you all finally get a break!" Melania explains, half excited at what's to come. Sideswipe whoops and cheers and Grimlock visibly deflates. "I will teleport you all to a room" Melania further explains before everyone teleports to a new room. They look around and notice that some of the furniture is made for both transformers and humans. Everyone sits down in fandoms places before they start to talk. "So Lieutenant, tell us about this Raf?" Strongarm questions.

All of team bee sit around bumblebee. When Bee hears the mention of his charge, he jogs over to Bumblebee and gives out a series of beeps, asking to sit with them. Bumblebee smiles at his younger self and nods, letting Bee sit next to him. Then out of nowhere Bee pulls Russel out from behind his back and sets the young human on his knee. Bumblebee let's put a sigh at Bee's antics and continues. "Well as you know Raf was my charge when I was Bee's age". Bumblebee gives a run down. "It all started when Jack, Arcee's charge, saw Arcee in her alt mode. He thought that he might as well check her alt mode out". Bumblebee explains, a sudden wave of jealousy shot through his spark at the mention of Jack checking Arcee's alt mode out.

Strongarm notices Bumblebee's change of posture at the end of his sentence but thinks nothing of it. "One thing led to another they were both being chased by a deception and Jack then found out about Arcee being Cybertronian. I of course had to help them with getting chased. We all went to a canal and started to fight, but didn't know Raf was there to begin with. I accidentally stepped on his remote control car before finding out that he can understand Cybertronian binary code. Got word from Optimus and had to bring them and a girl whose name is Miko that saw Arcee, to base". Bumblebee explains, blushing a little in embarrassment of breaking Raf's remote control car. Sideswipe laughs at bumblebee stepping on the car.

"But he was the smartest human I've ever met, even for his age." Bumblebee happily explains. While team bee exchange conversations, Bee notice Arcee sitting alone on the ground, leaning against the wall. He quickly puts down a confused Russel and walks over to Arcee. He then sits next to her and puts an arm around her shoulder, cuddling her. Arcee lightly chuckles and rests her helm against his, happy to cuddle her conjunx (partner). Team bee (-bumblebee) looks at the pair confused. They then look at bumblebee who stares at the pair fondly, and think about his Arcee back on Cybertron. "Wait, wait, wait, is Arcee your Conjunx?" Sideswipe questions shocked. Bumblebee chuckles and lightly blushes. "Yes, she is my Conjunx sideswipe". Bumblebee explains. Strongarm squeals before stopping in embarrassment. "What's a Conjunx?" Russel questions. "Conjunx is the Cybertronian term for what you humans call a partner". Bumblebee explains. Russel lets out an understanding noise.

(after the break)

"Alright everyone! Break is over and I've decided to let you react to a couple of clips that you might find interesting". Melania explains over the speakers. She then teleports them back to their spots in the movie theatre. Bee visible deflates at the end of cuddling with Arcee. "Now these clips aren't your ordinary clips. As you know, bumblebee from the Bayverse can make sounds similar to words. Well you will react to a series of clips when he does and some funny moments." Melania further explains. Sideswipe and Grimlock start to get excited at the mention of Bumblebee Funny Moments.

The screen starts with the city being destroyed, with debris everywhere. Dust covers the atmosphere and you can hear citizens in the distance yelling. Mikaela gets out of a banged-up tow truck, with bumblebee attached to the wrench. His legs are missing.

"He doesn't have his legs!" Russel cries out. Some of the bots look at the bumblebee on the screen with shock and slight fear. "Other than the missing legs, he looks pretty fine". Strongarm says.

Mikaela walks past bumblebee who deactivates his canons. She looks at bumblebee "Nice shot". She praises him. Bumblebee buzzes out a 'thank you.

Bumblebee lightly chuckles while some bots of his team coo at the screen (ahem Grimlock). Optimus looks fondly at Bayverse Bumblebee, happy that even in this state, he still has manners.

The screen changes to a highway and Galvatron turns into particles and flies past bumblebee who gets off the highway bridge while upside down. The particles turn back into Galvatrons alt mode which continues to keep driving. Bumblebee looks at where Galvatron came from and where Galvatron is now. Bumblebee looks awestruck and buzzes out a 'What was THAT?'.

"Who is that and why does he look like Optimus?" Ratchet suspiciously questions. "I think...that might be the KSI version of Optimus". Bumblebee says looking at ratchet.

The screen changes to bumblebee struggling to drive an alien spaceship under a bridge. Explosions happen all around him while Cade, Tessa and Shane sitting on the spaceship as well. Bumblebee looks back and buzzes out an 'uh oh' before pulling the throttle back and letting out a long 'woah'. He then crashes the ship through the bridge and crash lands it on the ground.

"Man, I wanna drive an alien spaceship". Russel says excitedly. Some of the bots chuckle at his enthusiasm.