"Jhené, get up." Tyquian tapped his girlfriend, irritated that she wouldn't wake up.

"Yes baby?" She mumbled, wrapping her arm around Kimani.

"Can you come wit' me to this family reunion? My mama wanna see you." Tyquian mumbled, scrolling on his phone.

"My back hurts so bad Ty. I really would love to go, but i'm hurting really bad baby." She explained, and he rolled his eyes.

"Please bae, the pain will eventually wear away, I promise. If not I'll take you back home." He told her, rubbing her cheek.

"Okay, give me a hour." She sighed, getting up.

Jhené walked into the restroom, rubbing her eye, sitting on the toilet.

𝟏 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 & 𝟒𝟓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"Alright Ki, stop playing bruh." Jhené laughed. She was trying to get the vanilla ice cream that she got Kimani, off her face, but Kimani kept moving, purposefully.

"No mommy, I like my face!" She exclaimed.

"Girl— you not keeping this on your face mama. Come on." She verbalized, and her daughter huffed, finally letting her wipe it off.

"You so pretty baby girl." Her mom smiled at her.

"Thank you mommy. You pretty like me?" Kimani spoke.

"Yeah, boo. Come on, TyTy waiting on us." Jhené picked her up, kissing her cheek and walking out the bathroom.

"You look pretty baby. But this shit tight as fuck." Ty said and Jhené smiled when he kissed her cheek softly. He tried to slide his hand in her dress, but she stopped him, chuckling.

She didn't feel like the skims dress was tight, she just didn't feel like dressing up. But now, Tyquian was making her think differently.

"Thank you Ty, can you take my picture?" She asked and he nodded grabbing her phone from her as she sat Mani on the step.

"Okay, come on stink." Jhené stood up, attacking her daughter with kisses. Tyquian discreetly rolled his eyes, and handed her the phone.

"Thank you bae, can you take her to the car? I'll be out soon." She questioned, and he nodded, picking up Kimani and walking out the home. 

She didn't like the way the dress fitted on her. She knew how Tyquian's family were, and she didn't have time to deal with that. Tyquian just made her realize how the dress looked on her.

She changed into some denim jeans, a cropped shirt, and some nike dunks.

She then quickly sprayed some perfume on her, and walked out of the house, not forgetting to lock the door.

Getting into the car, she sighed, realizing that his sister was going to most likely be at the reunion, and Alexis didn't like her at all. For what reason? Jhené was still trying to figure that out her damn self.

𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝟑𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 or so, they finally pulled up to the two story home in front of them. Jhené frowned, seeing all the people surrounding the house, more people coming out.

"Damn. All these people." She pouted, her leg beginning to shake. Jhené had social anxiety, and she hated it. She could barely keep up a conversation with someone for a long time.

"Why you always got some to say? Be grateful that I'm even bringing yo' ass out. Shut the fuck up and get your daughter Jhené." He mugged her, getting out of the car, making sure to slam the door, startling both Jhené and Kimani. Jhené sighed, fanning away the tears that gathered in her eyes, and getting out.