𝗧𝗲𝗻 - 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿𝘀

Start from the beginning

"Nothing. — he shortly replied, his ocean blue eyes flicking up to meet her sharp gaze — I should be the one to ask you that. Get off. Are you a nymphomaniac?" he said, causing her to scoff and jump back on her feet.

She knew he thought about someone else. She knew he was thinking about another girl, even when he reached his climax into her. Who was she? Who was that girl and how could she be better than her? She did not deserve his attention. Why could he not love her? If that girl was a problem, she was going to get rid of her.

You, the girl who bewitched him, was destined to fall by her hand. Or so she thought.

"Funny how your head was buried between my legs last night and now you accuse me of being a pervert" she fired back, whipping her head to the side and hastily leaving the living room. The sound of her heels clicking against the floor echoed through the room and caught the eyes of the other Slayers. There was tension in the air, the typical atsmosphere of anticipation that took breaths away during an incoming meeting.

Shinobu ignored them, her tiny hand resting on the hilt of her katana hanging on her left hip. She was too agitated to take part to the reunion. Their Master had not arrived yet and the Head of their organization was not around either. She would have called sick, making sure to send the comunication before the meeting started.

As she crossed the room, a gust of wind on her left whipped her face, causing her purple bangs to sway around her visage. She froze solid, her eyes widening even so slightly as his intense cologne pierced her nostrils. No one wore that essence, no one was that fast and capable of masterly covering up his presence. The sharpe edge of the sword punctured the tender flesh of her throat and she swallowed forcefully, not daring to move a single muscle.

"Are you already leaving, Kocho Shinobu?" he asked softly, calling her by her full name despite their strict rule to communicate by using their code names.

Silence took ever the entire room. No one spoke and she could swear the only audible sound was her heavy breath.

"No" she merely replied, closing her eyes as she awaited for him to remove the blade from her neck and he did, glancing down at her with a friendly smile. It was genuine, nevertheless. Everybody feared him for his lethality, but Sun was not a bad person. He could easily switch from his cold, apparently stern attitude at work, to the caring and lively one of his true nature in a nick of time.

As Shinobu turned back around and bowed her head as a sign of respect, he gestured for her to join her comrades again and strode towards the coffee table to grasp the newspaper and showing it to his subordinates.

"The photos are authentic. I was there. He had probably made up a plan to make their encounter seem a coincidence but he did not harm her in any way" the man said, inspecting the photo for a several seconds, before folding the paper and handing it back to a blushing Desire.

"How do you know that?" the pink-haired girl asked, leaning forwards and biting her lower lip in curiosity. Her shirt was barely containing her prosperous breasts and her actions made everyone fear the button was going to pop open and hit someone's eye.

"What a cat in heat..." Shinobu commented under her breath, shooting a scornful glance at her colleague.

Luckily, no one had heard her and Yoriichi smiled at the boisterous female slayer "She got a panic attack. Now, I need to have a word with Whirlwind. You are all dismissed. I will make sure to contact you later for more details about our next moves" he instructed them, darting his eyes on Sanemi as he grimaced at the tall man's request.