✧ Part 11

I'm not satisfied with my own writings...Sorry for that!

I'll change the points in a word later!

________________________________________

Jk- SHE LOVES YOU & YOU LOVE HER TOO!!

Taehyung stared at him for few seconds trying to process what he just said...He instantly stood up after realising...

Tae- ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND !? *shouted*

Jk- Can you talk without shouting ? She's sleeping....

Taehyung sighed before sitting beside him again...

Tae- Are you out of your mind ? You know who's she right ? Daughter of Hwan hyung! I can't even think something like that about her...So stop thinking shits...

Jk- So you can't think about her ? Why Hyung ?

He spoke frustratingly....

Tae- She's a kid...and i guess you're a kid too! I shouldn't have asked you something like that....

He stood and started walking towards the door...

Jk- Fine! You don't love her! But she loves you...and you're only hurting her....

He stopped for a second...and spoke without looking back...

Tae- I don't know if she loves me or not... but if she does, then she shouldn't...She shouldn't fall for someone like me...

He walked out while Jungkook was staring at his disappearing figure in disbelief...

Jk- I know you're ignoring the fact...But how long ? *sighed deeply*

[ TIME SKIP ]

Tae's pov:

I'm sitting near the lake on a bench

I'm sitting near the lake on a bench...It's already 10 pm at night...But i guess I'm not going to home today...May be i'm ashamed of myself...Seriously ? Why the fuck i kissed her ? Even i don't know...I couldn't answer her when she asked...Just why ? What's gotten into me ? I was out of my mind...It wasn't necessary but i did kiss her...

I went back to office but i couldn't focus on work...What Jungkook said is still roaming in my mind non-stoply...I can't help but to think about it...

" She loves you & you love her too "

" But she loves you and you're hurting her "

His words kept lingering in my mind...I just can't!

Am i really hurting her ? Does she really love me ?