Chapter 461-470

Start bij het begin

The monkey was so... "launched" to Xia Sisi's side.

Xia Sisi looked at the big fish and saw that his eyes were obviously much softer than before.

And she looked at the by-products produced by the big fish recently - none of which poisoned people, but some strange functions appeared.

After the last production of aphrodisiac fish soup, I actually shoveled some fish soup that made people sneeze, fart, cough and so on.

There is also a fish soup, which makes people laugh constantly.

It can be seen that the big fish has always been in a good mood recently.

During this period, Xia Sisi also had some feelings for the big fish.

Therefore, she was still a little reluctant to let Xia Sisi directly kill the big fish to upgrade the space.

Therefore, she wants to try other methods.

"Big fish, can you give me some of your scales?"

Xia Sisi looked at the big fish in the fish pond and said seriously.

The monkey held her finger at this moment and also looked at the big fish next to her. Xia Sisi saw the monkey and nodded gently, as if to encourage the big fish.

The big fish was silent for a few seconds and suddenly jumped out of the water.

The silver body drew a beautiful curve in the air.

Xia Sisi saw that a few shiny things flew over to him!

She reached out and quickly occupied it - it was three scales.

Then, Xia Sisi pulled a tube of blood from the big fish.

Xia Sisi buried these things together in the No. 1 farm.

To Xia Sisi's disappointment, the space did not absorb orange energy because of this...

These things, like other ordinary things buried in the farm, have entered the "growth" process.

Although a little disappointed, Xia Sisi still wanted to fight again.

She also used the fertilizer produced by the garbage disposal machine, and prayed silently in her heart - grow a small fish like a big fish! Or other creatures with orange energy can do it!

At this moment, she didn't expect that Farm No. 1 would bulge a bag!

Maybe she just sprinkled a little too much fertilizer, and the things on the No. 1 farm were directly ripened!

Xia Sisi's eyes lit up and he quickly lowered his head.

But what disappoints her is that what grows is not a living thing.

In front of her face... it turned out to be a colorful... net.

She frowned and picked up the net.

Unexpectedly, there is a rare piece of paper on the bottom of the net, like an explanation of how to use the net.

Xia Sisi picked up the paper and his pupils contracted violently.

It is only written above that you can get orange energy quickly, otherwise you will all die.

Chapter 462

Seeing this, Xia Sisi felt that her eyelids beat violently.

Looking at the fishing net in front of him, Xia Sisi understood that this fishing net was used on the big fish.

The meaning of space is obvious. Let Xia Sisi catch the big fish and kill it.

Then... you can make up for the last orange power.