[ch 20]

❦ 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞... 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬... 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧, 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆.

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——
♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——

TW: graphic writing (blood, self harm)

l/n y/n •

i had gotten up early in the morning, i barely slept properly. i was groggy and insanely exhausted. i felt like there was a huge weight on my chest. that's when i realized where the weight was coming from. gojo had most of his upper body on my chest. i hadn't slept next to him so he definitely had done it while i was asleep. it was 8 am. i slowly got out of bed, making sure gojo hadn't woken up. i put on my dress from last night as best as i could and i headed back home. i fed nyx and had a plan b pill just incase. i decided to head to work because i had nothing better to do.

fushiguro megumi •

i woke up to the sound of my classmate in the hallway, he usually knocked on my door to check on me. i had opened the door and saw that kugisaki was with him too. i quickly changed into my uniform and went on with my day. we were walking to the lounge when the subject of our recent addition of teachers.

"l/n sensei, i haven't seen her since roppongi." kugisaki stated when we arrived at the lounge. "l/n sensei? who's that?" itadori asked. "she's the sorcerer who had taken down that curse during the inter-school competition." i replied, grabbing a mug to make something to drink. "and you guys went to roppongi, without me?" yuji added, kugisaki's eyes widened. "i felt horrible for going without you, but don't forget that you were dead at the time." she retorted, her head fuming. "oh... yeah, i forgot about that. l/n sensei is beautiful though." yuji replied, i just listened to their conversation. "oh, and she has a floral curse technique, almost like that curse in the attack.." he added. i agreed internally but her curse is more than just flowers. it's so much more. that's why she is the strongest female sorcerer in the jujutsu community. "l/n sensei's a model, yuji." kugisaki said, her eyes sparkling. "i did research about her as soon as i found out she was a model since she was 16... i've seen paparazzi clips of her and she seemed so much more lively as a teen... she seems so- unemotional now." kugisaki said, her voice going low when stating the obvious change in l/n sensei.

"it's because of her cursed technique." i commented, out of the blue. they both looked at me, confused. "whenever she goes to extremes with her curse, it disintegrates her body completely - physically, mentally and emotionally. so as the years went on. she learnt a reverse curse technique that can set it back by a lot but it can still affect her if she overdoes it... like during the attack." the two were silent, yuji raised his hand. "can't she learn another reverse technique that works better? like gojo sensei." yuji asked, my face dropped. he's new so he says stupid stuff like that, it can get annoying though. "reversed curse techniques are hard to master... even gojo sensei hasn't mastered it to the point where he can heal people like shoko-san and even sukuna." i replied, yuji's eyes widened while kugisaki listened intently. "but, l/n sensei has inherited her father's cursed technique as well. although she barely uses it, it also helps with her immunity to her mother's inherited cursed technique." i continued on. yuji seemed to thinking deeply.