[ch 19 ★]

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——
♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——

gojo satoru •

gojo satoru •

the party went on fine. everyone was on the dance floor. the lights had been dimmed and the music carried itself all around my parents' house. i hadn't spoken to y/n since i made the toast. i didn't know what to say to her. it wasn't like she attempted to speak to me either. i looked at people on the dance floor and saw y/n in the crowd. she had gone to speak to a few people she knew but i didn't know she went to go and dance with them. she wasn't necessarily dancing like the rest of the group. she just swayed her body subtly to the beat of the music, momentarily lip-syncing the songs. i watched her for a few minutes before she made eye contact with me. she held it for whatever reason.

she's definitely mad at me.

i looked into her eyes while standing up and walking to the balcony. it was a secluded area and no one was there. she got the memo and appeared there shortly afterwards. we stood in silence, staring off into the landscape of the city in front of us. i leaned against the railings of the balcony and sighed.

"you okay?" i asked her, breaking the ice. "what do you think?" she replied with a question, she's definitely upset at me. "are you upset?" i asked as a reply. we were just shooting questions at each other at that point. "of course i'm fucking upset." she muttered underneath her breath. my heart throbbed painfully hearing her that way. but i kept my mouth shut to let y/n speak her mind. "i just thought that i would have a say in something as big as that, gojo."

oh shit, she's calling me by my last name... thats not a good sign.

i kept quiet, i wanted to hear what she had to say. "but... everyone seems to be okay with it. so we don't have to worry about acting differently in public or anything. i'm still mad at you though." she continued. i felt so much of the pain just disappear, i don't care if she's still mad at me. as long as she was okay with it, i was happy.

"i'll go back inside, we'll discuss this later." she said coldly. i nodded in agreement. she started walking back. her heels clicked on the floor as she walked towards the door. i turned around and brisk walked towards her. i wrapped my arms from behind her waist and buried my face in her neck. "i'm sorry." i apologized. i heard her sigh and whisper "okay." i let go of her and let her walk back into the building. i felt horrible...

l/n y/n •

i wanted to leave, i left from the group who had been dragging me around the party for a few hours. i found gojo talking to his parents. "hi, i'm leaving. thank you for inviting me." i said to them. mrs gojo hugged me and i shook hands with mr gojo. they both smiled at me and said their goodbyes. i looked at satoru, he leaned in planted a small kiss on my lips. he redirected his lips to my ear, "come over to my place, i'll leave here in a second." he whispered. i said nothing but nodded and made my way out.