[ch 15]

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐭𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞... 𝐥𝐦𝐤 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 ☻
♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——
♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——

gojo satoru •

gojo satoru •

i said it. i said the three words that i had wanted to tell her for the longest damn time. but those words can't even express the way i feel about her at all. i revolve around her entirely. i am so close to worshipping the ground she walks on. she is a diamond among stones, expensive and rare. she's like a drug and i'm the addict. she gives me life. she's the oxygen i breathe in. she's the reason why i am even alive right now. i want to see her everyday. i want to smell her rosy scent all the damn time. i want to hear her smooth but raspy voice forever. i want to touch and taste her entirely. i want to feel her, inside and out, emotionally and physically, spiritually and corporeally. she has taken my heart and i'm positive that no one, including me, could ever remove it from her grasp.

she is the person i wake up and go to sleep thinking about. everything reminded me of her and still does continue to remind me of her. i thought i never had a chance but here i am. she's in my arms and i can finally say i'm the luckiest man alive. she may be looking at me like i said something completely insane but i love the fact that she's looking at me. she's comfortable with me. she's listening to me. i see her lips move, her eyes wandering mine to conjure a sentence that she could say. i made her speechless. but it's really not my fault, i spoke my truth.

"i'm sorry, i don't know what to say." y/n apologized as she looked away. i didn't want to make her feel bad since she already wasn't in the best mood. i just held her close and rubbed circles on her back. "nobody said that you have to say anything... come on, let's lay down for a bit, maybe catch a small nap." y/n looked at me with a confused expression. "it's just the afternoon." i slightly laughed at her question-like statement. "can't we can take a small nap, or is that illegal now?" y/n let out a small laugh. god, i love her laugh so much. i wanted to kiss her so bad but i know damn well we're both tired. "naps aren't illegal and i could use one after all that running yesterday." oh. she bought that up.

i went quiet for a moment, carefully picking my words to form my next sentence because i didn't want her to be in any more pain. "nap it is." the best words i could say to keep the fire at bay.

she laid her back against the mattress and went under the duvet. i did the same and snuggled up next to her. the bed was cold and the duvet felt good against the skin. i wrapped my hands around y/n's body and tried to not get too addicted to the way her body felt against mine because if i did, i wouldn't be able to sleep without her next to me. i think i'm already addicted to her but i'm handling it quite well and i should congratulate myself for it. instead, i placed a soft kiss on her forehead and rubbed circles on her back. she wrapped her hands around me hesitantly and rested them where she left them. the warmth of her touch engulfed my senses and i immediately felt my eyes beginning to get heavy. i never thought drugs would make me feel this good.

l/n y/n •

i fell asleep in satoru's arms not long after we got underneath the blankets. he made me feel safe in his arms although i regret to admit it. i wanted to be an independent woman but here i am, relying on a man i thought i hated with every cell of my being to make me feel safe. it's funny to think how life works in mysterious ways. me and satoru? i would've had no idea. now that i think more about it. i probably made a bad image in front of his parents yesterday for running off and that causing satoru to leave as well. they're not going to leave me to live for that one. at least my parents wouldn't have.

i'm kind of surprised how they haven't sent a message or an email preaching about their utmost disappointment in me and how they wish i was never born, because that wouldn't be anything new. i don't really care though. i actually hope they send a paragraph because it makes me laugh seeing them waste their time to write something i won't abide by. when are they going realize that i'm not going to adhere to the words they say?

suddenly, i was woken up by a blaring noise. my entire body jerked as i sat straight, trying not to scream. my heart rate was beginning to quicken as my breaths became shorter and more shaky. my head was empty and i felt like the room was closing in on me. i hate thunder. it has always scared me as a child and it still does to this very day. the loud bang of it all makes me want to scream my heart out and cry. i felt like i was about to break down again so i got out of bed to find my headphones.

satoru groggily sat up beside me while rubbing his eyes. he probably noticed that i left his side and got up to check on me. that's when my phone rang. i grabbed it with my headphones and placed them on my head before answering the phone. shouko's voice spoke in the headphones. "you alright there y/n?" she knows how scared i am of thunder so she would usually call whenever she wasn't around to help. "yeah... yeah i'm fine." i tried to keep my voice as steady as i possibly could but it wasn't good enough. she took notice. "i'm coming over right now." my eyes widened, "no no it's ok, i have someone with me right now, i'll be fine." i looked over my shoulder to see satoru staring at me as he tilted his head in confusion. "wait, who?" shouko inquired. "does it matter?" i heard shouko scoff ever so slightly, "of course it does, do they know how to help you out?" i gave it a second of thought, "i mean, i'm sure he can help?" shit. i mentioned gender. "HIM? Y/N YOURE WITH A MAN RIGHT NOW? OKAY WHAT THE HELL - IM COMING OVER." i heard maki screaming over the phone as well. "A MAN? I'M COMING WITH YOU BECAUSE WHAT THE FU—" the call had cut off then.

shit shit shit SHIT.

i didn't even feel like i was going to have a panic attack anymore because my mind completely forgot about the storm for a while. but that was until another overbearing bang. my body jerked another time and i lost balance in my legs. i leaned against the wall and satoru immediately got out of bed and helped me to my feet. he helped me to the bed and fixed my headphones to where i couldn't hear any background noise. i could still hear his voice though. "are really you ok, y/n? do you need me to get anything for you?" i shook my head as my shaking hands reached out and pulled him into a hug. he wrapped his hands around me tightly and began to hum an unrecognizable tune but it was calming all the same.

a few minutes later, i began to calm down a bit. however, satoru suddenly stopped what he was doing for a second, he looked towards the bedroom then back to me. "did you hear that?" he asked with another confused expression. "how do you think i can hear something from that far with these headphones on, satoru?" he smacked his forehead softly while apologizing quickly, "i heard the main door open just now..."

FUCK.

♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——
♡o。.✿ฺ。——♡o。.✿ฺ。——