An Unexpected Visitor

Start from the beginning

"No one, I think, well I did overhear my other self-" I said, before Adrian blurting out, cutting me off

"Wait! You met with your other self? This would be disasterous!"

"Yeah I met my other self back in 2019... and I know what happened, but today it's different, I hid in the Tatra Time Train Closet!" I said, slightly in a panic

"Tatra Time Train? What about it?" He said to me. "What is she doing there?"

"Well musing about fixing your Tatra Time Trai-"

"Great Heavens! This is it! We can escort you back to the past with my Tatra Time Train!" Adrian leaps inside. "We got to get you home!"

*1893*

"You mean, Father knows about this?" Marius said to Jhoana with a slight raise of tone.

"Yeah, I'm sorry Marius, for not knowing that I'm 25 years younger" Jhoana said, almost cried at Marius' shoulder.

Mateo gasped silently, "Jhoana is actually, a Time Traveller? Even Fredrick? I mean he is not a Lopez anymore, and by his real name: Marius... heh, my pen name"

"Let's continue the story, shall we?" Jhoana said to Marius, and notices something odd, "And someone at the back. Mateo! Do you hear everything?"

"Oh Jhoana! And you Ma- I mean Fredrick Lopez!" Mateo said with a grin "You had happy times?"

"Ahh so you heard ah, well don't say this to Alfonso, okay?" Marius said, then offered his hand "Marius Navarro, that's... my real name"

"Jhoana De Silva, his father's apprentice at Time Travel, we came here from the year 2045."

Mateo gasped, then fainted. Jhoana and Marius dragged him to the nearby bed. Alfonso heard the sound, and came to investigate. "Is there a problem lads?"

"Umm... Nothing, I just stubbed myself and fell" Marius said jokingly. "My bad."

Alfonso left and prepares the tables for later.

*Timeskip, 5:30pm*

"Ughh..." Mateo woke up "I had a terrible nightmare... A visitor at the estate claimed to be time travellers"

"Here here, you're safe and sound now, with your Girlfriend Jhoana" Marius said to Mateo, which instantly opened his eyes and sit on the bed

"AHHH! J-Jhoana? F-Fredrick?" Mateo scared the two of their souls. "Wait, you're not Fredrick, you're Marius!"

"Glad you're fine, you've been into time hallucination, which causes a brain overload of information and suddenly collapsed under your own weight." Marius said, in a scientific way.

"Spanish, Marius" Mateo said, confused.

"You fainted, and you miss out half of the fun" Marius replied. "Hey Jhoana, let's talk about what we started"

*March 11, 2045 ; 12:59pm*

"Alright Adrian, why the sad feel?" Jhoana said to Adrian, which felt sad for a while

"N-nothing, have you eaten yet?" Adrian said, looking outside the train window

"I love it! 2045 food is so awesome!" Jhoana munched the remaining food "I wish I could bring back some of these in my timeline..."

A sudden knock on the train door is heard, Adrian stood up. "Jhoana, hide in the closet!"

Jhoana then jumps out and went to the 2045 closet, which was attached by Alexa 3 hours ago. A bit cramped with all the automation, but it can fit a person.