Chapter One🧸

~Khamosh rehna guroor nahi, sabr hai!🤲

Welcome to the chapter💛✨🌻

When life gives you lemons, you make lemonade and that's what Ayesha is thinking to make.

She doesn't have the strength to go down... What if she encounters that giant monster again?!

She jerked her thoughts off and made her way to the bathroom to make ablution for Fajr. She laid down the prayer rug on the floor and wore her long Khimar. After praying and reading 5 pages of the Quran, she got up, put the rug in its place, and laid down on the bed.

"I'm craving for it!!!" She mumbled under her breath.

"Ugh! I'm going anyways!" She groaned and got up, slowly peeking out of her room, and made her way to the kitchen silently.

She sighed in relief when she found her sister's room door was closed and instantly tiptoed to the kitchen like a thief.

But she didn't notice someone was already standing behind the pillar and smirking.

She washed the glass and placed it on the slab making sure not to make any noise. She filled the glass with water, added salt, and squeezed a lemon. She smiled and jumped up and down before running upstairs because if Mama caught her, she gonna get scolded as Ayesha has a sore throat.

She drank the whole glass in three gulps and moaned in satisfaction. Her eyes widened when the door opened and revealed the monster. Her heart started to throb as if it will come out.

The ugly smirk on his ugly face made her flinch. He walked to her without any fear of getting caught.

"W-Why a-are you h-here??!" The words came out in a whisper as fear took over her with his every step.

He sat beside her and she scoot over to make a respective distance but she mentally scolded herself when she realized her head wasn't covered nor there was a scarf around her neck.

She was about to scream for help when he put his hand on her mouth and hovered over her in a swift motion making her cry and wiggle.

"Do you think I can leave you this easily, love? I won't!" He brushed his nose on her neck before snuggling to sniff her non-existent scent making her arch her back while his palm never leave her mouth. Closing her eyes tightly as she feared what if Allah removed the curtain between them... Just by the thought she felt her heart clench. She cried and cried, begged him to stop as it's haram, and tried her best to push him but instead, he slapped her and ordered her to act like a good girl or else the conscience won't be good.

-----×-----

"Baba, p-please believe me!! I... I didn't d-do anything!" Ayesha sobbed and pleaded. But who cares? No one! They behaved like they had inserted a big ball of cotton in their ears. Her father stood there with a blank face, watching his daughter getting beaten up badly. But still, he was fighting with a lot of thoughts.

"Didn't you feel ashamed of doing this?! How can you even think about it?! You wench!" Her cheek received a slap on her cheek making her doubt her balance and kiss the floor. A hard kick to the stomach was next to the list causing her to whimper as her vision started to get blurry.

She tried to get up but was yanked back down by her hair. Her head was banged on the floor, mercilessly and repeatedly. Tears rolled down her cheeks one after the other as the pain intensified.

Her grandfather didn't have mercy on her and his slaps got even harder, beating her emotionlessly. Ayesha called every member of her family but no one cared to come forward and help her. At least to give her a proper chance of telling her side of the story but none of them care about that. They just stood there and watched the show.

Her brother badly wanted to go but he was stopped by his dad. He felt as if he is not a good brother, he is not of use... He is useless which he isn't! He knew there is something that Ayesha had been trying to let out from last month. He sighed in defeat and looked at his wife who blinked her broken eyes assuring him that she is with him.

The grandfather hit her with his latch belt, she screamed at the top of her lungs causing the mother to step forward but was pulled back by her husband. Ayesha's sister didn't believe her sister would ever do that to her husband. She was crying without any reason.

The family's faces were drenched with tears as they watched their daughter and sister getting beaten up like an animal, helplessly. Ayesha was half-conscious. She could barely keep her eyes open. Ayesha hoped her death to arrive to her as it would be easy to tolerate but not this! She can't digest her family's tears even in this state.

Her head was bleeding, her cheeks had red marks, her lips were covered with blood, her hands shivering, the material of her cloth was torn from her sleeves, her mind was cold-blooded, her nose had scratches, and her head was aching because her grandfather almost ripped her hair off.

"M-mm-mama!" She muttered her first love of life. Her eyes slowly began to close, death started to draw closer, she mumbled the Shahada as death embraced her to help her get rid of the unbearable pain.

Grandfather didn't give up on beating her till his anger calmed and left from there when he was satisfied. The monster was smirking all the time as what he wanted eventually occurred. Some payback is still left...!

The mother broke down when she saw her daughter laying on the floor lifelessly.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
🧸🦋🤎

The first chapter is done, Alhumdulilah... Hope you like it!

How was it? Was it dull? Or was it enjoyable?

I'm excited to write further! Have patience and stay tuned! 😘

Please, don't forget to give it a vote. It motivates me!😭