Author's Notes

First attempt at writing a YH story.

Story's inspired by the song of the same title by SVT and my love for chocolate.

I know that this song's one of the OSTs from a Kdrama titled Chocolate; have read the synopsis but has not seen the whole drama. But if there
would be some similarities, please know that it was not intended and was not meant for copyright infringement or plagiarism.

Reason for writing a YH story? I got invested in SVT just recently and both of them are my bias (with Joshua a little bit higher in terms of love-meter ;p). As I got to know the group more, I have admired their friendship and affection towards each other. So yeah, got inspired and the song The Sweetest Thing has been playing repeatedly on my kpop playlist. So I thought since I couldn't get it out of my head, why not create a story out of it?

So there. I really don't know how will this turn out but I hope readers especially the shippers would at least appreciate this. Also the language, I thought of making this in Filipino but probably this will be a mixture of both Filo/Eng as the story progresses.

Just a quick reminder that the story, events, mentioned places, and all the elements included in this story are used for purely fictional purposes. Anything that is similar or could relate to the story are coincidental.

Happy Reading!