Vampire (Fem) (Pt2)

Start from the beginning

(Kind of my idea of what it looks like, you can pick something different if you want)

"Wear this and you should be fine. And sorry if you like garlic. It's not like it will kill us, it's kinda like a real bad allergic reaction." Bill said sheepishly

"Is that why you had to go to the nurse that one time we had pizza with a garlic crust at lunch?" I asked which made bills face go plain

"Yes."

I then place the bracelet on my wrist looking at it with admiration.

Time skip about 100 years. Most of my family died off and me and bill moved to Europe and lived in a castle.

I walked down the long stone stairs and saw bill waiting for me. I was wearing a slim black dress with a black and red along with my bracelet.

"My darling...you look absolutely ravishing.." bill said gently taking my hand into his

"Why thank you...and might I saw you don't look a day over 100." I said making him laugh

"Say...what if instead of going to meet with others tonight...I tell them your feeling ill and you can let me...ravish you all through the night." Bill said his hands moving from my waist to my chest.

I pretended to think about before nodding as he started to lead me back upstairs and to our bedroom.

(Like thissss)

(Like thissss)

Bill laid me down on the bed kiss me tenderly as his hands grouped my breasts. He was like a needy child. Never wanting to wait for anything, as we kissed he slowly pulled my dress down revealing my chest and bra.

He took it all in before filling taking my dress off. He took a step back taking in my body. He started to leave kisses on my collar bone. Leaving little nibbles making little whimpers leave my lips.

My hands gripped his shoulders as he unclipped my bra leaving my chest bare. I blushed and turned away as bill started to leave messy kisses around my breasts.

His free hand groped my other breast as he kept his mouth busy with my left one. I never new he was this talented with his tongue. He sat between my legs slowly grinding against me as he pulled away from my left breast.

He looked like he was trying to decide something. I figured out what he chose as he started to unbuckle his belt.

He pulled me into another kiss as his pants slowly shimmered off and he flung them away.
He was now left in his boxers and shirt. He looked at me. Like I was his prey...

"You look...so beautiful." Bill said kissing my hand and trailing down to my arm

He slowly slipped off my panties as if to tease me. As he pulled them off he held them in one hand before taking one last look at them before dropping them on the floor.

He leaned down near my pussy and blew cold air on it. A small whimper left my mouth as I saw him smirk.

He then got really close to my ear and I felt his hot breath as he whispered "it's nice to know your wet just for me." He said placing his hand on my chin to make me look at him.

"Now do me a favor..." bill said before pushing two of his fingers into my mouth to suck on. I was at first surprised. I then mentally shrugged and started to suck on them running my tongue around them. Like how I would do if it was his member.

He looked proud at before pulling them out of my mouth, a string of saliva forming as his fingers moved away

He then placed my legs on his shoulder as he started to slowly me his now wet fingers into my pulsating pussy.

I light gripped the sheets since it felt weird first going in. "Don't feel stressed my dear." Bill said as he started to pump his fingers

He moved his fingers around trying to see where would give him a reaction. After a while he found it. It make a shiver run down my spine and my body to shake a bit. He gave one of his smirks as he started to abuse that spot.

"Fuck!~" I said throwing my head back onto the pillow as that went on for a few minutes. I could feel myself getting turned on more and more by the second.

Bill slowly took out his fingers making me groan out feeling the emptiness of nothing there. Bill then placed a hand on my waist before I felt his member slowly move in to replace his fingers

A slight whimper left bills mouth as he threw his head back as he entered me. "Oh fuck~" he said sounding breathless

Bill then started to move a bit placing hands on both sides on my waist now as he started to pump deep into me. My breath started to quicken and some moans started to fly out as bill got into a good rhythm

The bed creaked and the room quickly filled with moans, whimpers, and sweat. Bill started to fondle my breasts as he thrusted into me. Bill then accidentally hit my g-spot making my back arch.

"Your so beautiful." Bill said in-between breaths as he started to hold onto the headboard as he looked down at me as he thrusted deep inside of me.

As time went on I felt closer and closer to cumming. I could tell bill was close since his Rhythm started to get sloppy and his whimper and moans started to become more aggressive.

"[name]...I'm close." Bill said his voice high pitched and whimper like

"Me too..." I said trying to speak as bill still kept pumping into me. It was hard to speak as my moans got in the way. I gripped onto the sheets as me and bill came. A throaty moan escaped bills mouth as I felt a warm liquid fill me up. Bill pulled out and we were both tired...

"I love you. I love you so much my dear." Bill said giving me a kiss on the forehead

"I love you too." I said walking to the bathroom. After I was done with that I need to take a shower. So as I was getting ready bill jumped in with me.

"Bill..." I said as bill jumped into the shower with me

"Hey...I've showered with you before.." bill said hugging me from behind

"Just don't try anything..." I said grabbing the shampoo and starting to wash my hair

Bills hands then ran up my back and neck. "Oh how I wish I made more marks on you.." he said before his finger traveled to the neck bite that made me a vampire

"Well that one's mine...and will always be mine." He said as he kissed the bite

"Mine..."