Vampire (Fem) (Smut)

Okay so I just randomly had this idea. Just so you know this story has the reader as the top. And I didn't want the title to be too long <3

The moon was full and gladly shined its light through our curtains. Me and bill were gladly eating our dinner sharing glances every once in awhile

I felt bills hand slowly creep onto my thigh. I look at him as he returns my questioning look with a smile.

I didn't really care since this was normal behavior for bill. He was always just the kind of guy who loved physical touch

I didn't put much thought into it until his hand moved from thigh to inner thigh brushing against my clothed slit

I held my breath as I looked at bill his smile turning into a lustful smirk. I put down my napkin and grabbed bills wrist and pulled him up many stairs and through him into our room before I closed the door and locked it, just in case.

Bill looks a bit flustered after seeing me not wait a second to respond to his advances. "Get on the bed and strip." I said sounding a bit demanding as I opened a closest to reveal some toys that I've been saving for an occasion.

"Vanilla or spicy tonight baby?" I said looking up and down at the options of toys

"Hmm spicy, we haven't done that in awhile." Bill said laying on the bed taking his underwear off

"True." I said taking out a dildo, vibrator, and tingle lube

I walked over to the bed before placing the items on the nightstand next to it before I remembered I forgot something and turned around to go back to the closet

I grabbed a thin whip. Bill picked it out himself. That kinky vampire.

I place the whip down and bill looks at me with excitement. I smile at him before I leaned over him placing my hands on his shoulders

Bill looked at me his face already filled to the brim with lust. I placed my hand on the back of his head pulling him into a passionate kiss

Our tongues moving in a rhythm like classic dancers. I pulled away a string of saliva connecting up before it snapped a fell

I picked up the bottle of tingle lube. We've only used it once before and I didn't quite remember how things went before...whatever

I let the lube slowly drip down bills not quite hardened member. I waited for a reaction but I couldn't see anything. I check the back of the bottle and see it takes some time to kick in. What a bitch.

I groaned and walked over the other night stand and took out a blindfold. I walked back to wear bill was laying patiently. I move some of his jet black hair out of his face before tying the blindfold around his brown, red eyes.

As bill laid without his sight I ran my hand around his chest feeling how smooth it was. With my free hand I gently picked up my whip. I let the thin material glide around his chest now moving up and down nervously

With a small whack I struck bills perfectly golden skin. Leaving a thin red mark right across his chest. Bill reacted with his whole body flinching with a slight gasp and whimper.

I smile formed on my face. I struck him only a few more times before I saw the lube had also started to work its magic. I saw him member move every time I struck him in the chest.

I placed the whip down on the other side of him and took off my pants/skirt. I slowly crawled onto the bed positioning myself in between bills thighs. I ran my hand up and down him legs feeling how sensitive he was due to his reactions.

I grabbed the dildo and the lube. I placed a generous amount and let the lube sit for a few minutes. I got a bright idea. I smirked to myself as change of plans as I got up and grabbed the vibrator off the nightstand. I get back to my old position and turn it on to the 2nd setting.

I push it against bills member causing him to let out a shaky breath. I take out a hair tie from my hair and tie the vibrator to bills member. I even turned it up to the 5th setting. The loud vibrations filled up the room along with bills whimpers which got louder but the second.

I grabbed the lube and put a fingers length on my two fingers. I spread his legs which were both shaking I slowly started to pump my fingers into bill.

Bills back arched as I scissored my fingers rubbing them against the walls of him. The sounds coming from bill aroused me that I could help myself and started to move faster.

Bills hands reached out to me as his moans and whimpers became more begging like. I gripped his hand as my free hand continued to pump inside him as deep as they could go.

Bills member slick with pre-cum I lightly licked his tip. Bills body was shaking in pure ecstasy. Bills head was looking like it was about to break as his thick seed slowly dripped down his member.

I smirked as I pulled out fingers which were slick with his juices. I licked my fingers clean and I grabbed the dildo. "Bill...can you do one more?" I asked rubbing the dildo against his already hardened member.

Bill quickly nodded making me smirk. I grabbed both of his legs making them spread farther apart so I could get a good angle. I teased bill with the tip of the dildo. Bill whimpered begging for me to go deeper.

I smiled even thought he couldn't see what I was doing he knew how to ask for things. I force the dildo deep into him as I turn down the vibrator to the 3rd setting.

The tingling lube did wonders. Bills legs were shaking violently and bill was drooling. As I continued to pump the dildo into bill I kissed his cheek all the way to his chest which still had whip marks. I kissed them all. I lean away from his chest and lock eyes with his nipples

I thought if I was pleasuring him down there I could do some damage here. I started to suck on his nipples bitting and tugging on them with my teeth causing bills whimpers to become moans as he gripped onto my hair.

His head flung back onto the pillow as I pull away from his chest and realize he came onto my shirt. I pull off the vibrator and take out the dildo and place them away to be cleaned and come back to bill whose chest is still raising up and down.

I take off bills blind fold and smile at him with a warm smile. Bill only looked sad. "My dear what's wrong?" I asked helping him sit up

"You only made me feel good." Bill said sounding very sullen

"Well..." I said trying to find an excuse

"My body may be tired my mouth isn't...please [Name] let me make you feel good." Bill said gripping onto my shirt.

I reluctantly agreed and I positioned myself against the pillows bill once laid on. Bill slowly took off my underwear and brought his head close to my slit. His warm tongue sliding up and down it like a painter

His hands gripped my thighs like I would be gone if he didn't hold on. The pleasure that ran through my whole body as bill ate me like it was his last meal. Like he was soon to be burned in the name of god and I was the last thing he could taste.

As his fangs slightly graze me as he sucks on my clit leaving it swollen and puckered. I gripped onto his hair pushing him deeper I felt the knot on my stomach about to snap. My head flew back as I felt my juices slowly slipping out and bill; hungrily slurping it up.

He pulls away his face half wet. As I caught my breath I slowly give bill a kiss on the cheek. We both walk to the bathroom and shower before I came back into the bedroom and cleaned it up getting everything ready for bill.

I cleaned the bed and set out some Pjs for him. I already got dressed while bill was still in the shower. I got us some drinks and I started a movie. When I came back bill was already dressed in his pajamas.

I pulled him into a tight hug reminding him how much I loved him before giving him a small peck on the lips.

I set down our drinks and put the movie on. Both me and bill cuddled up together watching "Dracula" as we sipped on our drinker before we soon feel asleep. Bill in my arms.