Your guys make up after your 1st fight (Big Time Rush tv show)

This preference is you and your boyfriends of Big Time Rush tv show make up after your 1st fight. And I hope you enjoy them as well!

James Diamond 💎:
You have been staying at your best friend Jo Taylor apartment at the PalmWoods since your fight with your boyfriend James Diamond after you and him got into a argument about him and your big sister Lucy Stone his ex girlfriend possibly rekindle things with each other and you were pissed off and throw your promise ring back at him. So you are currently watching Y/F/T/S when you hear a knock on the door and you figure that it was Jo maybe she forgot her key or something else. So got up from the couch and put down Y/F/J/F and open the door to notice your boyfriend James Diamond behind the door looking like he had been crying because his eyes were red and he also looked like he hadn't been asleep or eaten anything in days. "Can I please come in babe." James says that to you and of course you open the door wide open so he can come in and you guys walk over to the couch and you guys don't say anything for awhile until you start speaking "James Diamond , why do I owe the pleasure of you being here I thought you would be with my big sister Lucy already." You started crying because you wish you didn't have that fight with James to the begin with. James just shook his head no. "How could I do that to Y/F/N Y/M/N Stone you are the only girl I want because I haven't eaten, slept or been singing well in the recording studio since our fight. Hell I miss see you sleeping on the couch with your beautiful snoring and kissing you on the lips letting you know that I am home. But if you don't want to forgive me about our fight I totally und-". Before he could finish what he was saying you kissed him passionately on his lips. "God James Diamond you are all mine and I never want to leave you I hate that fight we had can we just forget that it ever happened." James kissed you on your lips passionately and said "um Y/N/N what fight." He give you back your promise ring and you packed your bag and went back to your boyfriend James apartment for some much needed time with each other.
Y/F/T/S: your favorite tv show
Y/N/N: your nickname
Y/F/J/F: your favorite junk food
Y/F/N: your first name
Y/L/N: your last name

Kendall Knight:
You have been back at Y/H/T or Y/H/S after your boyfriend Kendall Knight never ever showed up to Y/F/R for a date night. So you were in your living room writing your journal entry of the day when there was a knock on the front door so you got up from whatever you were sit on. And you noticed your boyfriend Kendall Knight standing there in the pouring rain 🌧️ soaking wet. You say to him "Um, Kendall what are you doing here now are you ashamed that you were a no show for our date." He was freezing cold so you let him in and you noticed that he had a suitcase with him. He says to you "Y/F/N Y/L/N I am so sorry for missing our date night because James was telling me about his relationship problems by the time I got to the restaurant you were gone. Pls forgive me because I didn't mean to be a no show on purpose." You started crying and running into his arms and hug him even though he is soaking wet. Kendall says to you "that is why I am here I thought I could spend a couple of days in Y/H/T to see what you were like growing up." You shook your head yes but you both got sick together after you both caught a cold 😣.
Y/H/T: your home town
Y/F/R: your favorite restaurant
Y/H/S: your home state

Logan Mitchell:
After your fight with your boyfriend Logan Mitchell when you saw text messages that he and ex girlfriend Camille Roberts were texting each other so you were at Y/F/H and you just ordered Y/F/F and Y/F/D from room service and you were eating and drinking when you noticed a note being slide underneath the door and you opened the note and it said "open your hotel room door on the balcony." So you did as the note says and you see your boyfriend Logan and the guys of Big Time Rush singing Y/F/S of theirs and you couldn't believe that he did this for you.

This is the song they were sing Any Kind of Guy (but this song I like but you can Y/F/S that Logan and the guys sing to you). So ran to the elevator and Logan thought you hate it but when you got to the pool where he was at you attacked him with kisses and you both fell in the pool. And you forgive your boyfriend Logan and you both laughed when you realized that the guys were soaking wet.
Y/F/F: your favorite food
Y/F/D: your favorite drink
Y/F/S: your favorite song

Carlos Garcia:
Actually this time you apologize to Carlos your boyfriend by texting him to come over to Y/B/F/N/H and he came over and you both apologized for the fight at the PalmWoods pool and what you weren't expecting is that Carlos proposed to you after your 1st fight as a couple just 😯!
Y/B/F/N/H: your best friend name house

Pls vote, comment and follow me if you haven't followed me yet on here.

And today is the one year death anniversary of my late grandmother and it is also the 10 year anniversary of Big Time Rush last episode as well!

Big Time Evans (Imagines \ Preferences)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara