chapter 20

•Klaras POV•

So its been 2 months since ive seen or talked to Sammy. Tbh i miss him so much. But i cant just take him back! he ruined my life and broke my heart. i just wished he wouldn't have done it. But he did..and everyday he texts me and tells me how sorry he is..i mean he should be but i think i might tell him i forgive him but we cant get back together that quick tho.
-
I layed in my bed thinking and thinking and thinking.

I checked my phone, 6:30 am. Holy crap.
-
It was now 8:20 and i was still thinking.
I figured out what im going to do.
(just pretend everybody is off the events and everything for a very long time)
Since i am still in the same school as Sammy, i guess i will forgive him, but, im still not going to go back with him for awhile.
And yes i am going back to school until our next event(s). I really want to see all my other friends again.

Tomorrow is the day we go back.
I get up and go to the bathroom and redo my hair into a bun and brush my teeth.
I get everything ready for tomorrow so i dont have to do it tonight.

Today me and Brooke are going shopping. Get some clothes for school, yay.

I put on my light washed skinny jeans and a floral shirt and my white converse. I left my hair up in the bun and got my purse and phone and texted Brooke saying im ready.
-
"CUZ NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOD, WE USED TO BE MAD LOVE, SO LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE, CUZ NOW WE GOT BAD BLOOOD.." We yelled/ sang as we head to the mall.

We got there and got out and obviously went to starbucks first and sat around and talked for awhile.
-
-
As i was looking in the jeans aisle in A.E, something caught my eye. I looked and you would have never believed who was in here.
Yes. It was Sammy. I really wanted to talk to him. So I started walking and i saw a girl with him. I couldnt see her face good but i got up a little more and i realized it was Rae..yes MY Rae. What the actual fuck?
I cant believe her!!

"Brooke!" I whispered farely loud but no one heard.
She turned around.
"What?" She whispered.
"Come here right now."
She walked over and we hid in some clothes.
"What the fuck is this?" I say.
She looked really odd at me.
"Brooke Auna Madison tell me now." I say pissed.
"Its not what it looks like really-"
"then what the hell is it?" I reply.
"There just friends. I thought you dont ever want to like him again why doesnt it matter anyways if they were?" She says.
"Because I DONT WANT HIM DATING ANYONE." I say crying.
"Sh look im sorry i didnt mean to say that come here." She says hugging me.

I wipe my tears and get out of the clothes and walk over to them.
They spot me and look like their doing something wrong.
"I swear its not what it looks like." Rae says putting her hands up.
I just stood there.
My tears stream down.
"Um sammy, i guess i forgive you but..i got to go." I chicken out and i couldnt stand there anymore. I ran out of the store.
"KLARA!" I hear Brooke say.

•Sammys POV•

I didnt know what to do so i just stood there. Me and Rae really arnt dating or anything. We are actually doing something special to get Klara back with me..i hope it works.

A/N

hey guys so sorry for the filler but the next chapter is hopefully gonna be good.
I want to give a HUGE shoutout to my bestfriend gracieemayy for everything she has done for me. Please please please got follow her and check out her new book. Thank you so much G for helping me out on my You Saved Me! I love you sooo muchh! xx

thanks for reading! i love you!😊

bribriii💩❤️