chapter 11

•Sammy•

I wake up and get out of my bed and walk through the hall and come across Klara. She was sleeping on the couch. Damn she sleeps on couches to much. I felt bad so i picked her up and brought her to our bed. I layed her gently on the bed and then pulled the covers over her. Then i went back downstairs and then everyone else started coming down.
"Hey man." Nash says sympathetically.
"How ya doin?" Cam says.
"Fuck did yall hear everything?" I say.
"Mmmm...yes." Carter says.
"Ugh."
"Are yall okay?" Aaron says.
"We will. I kinda got jealous of Hayes cuz they seemed they had so much fun and i dont even know why. And i got mad cuz she wouldnt answer her phone. Im gonna apologize for yelling at her so.." I say.
"Hayes? Really? Why Hayes?" Nash says and everyone laughed.
"Okay shut up i dont really know why." I say laughing.
"Morning guys." Hayes says coming down.
We all looked at him and laughed.
"What?" He says.
"Ohh Hayes. Come outside with me." I say.
We got outside on the porch swing.
"Soo this is it. Last night, ugh this isnt cool, umm I actually got jealous. I saw that you and Klar had this amazing time and i dont know i just got jealous. And i was mad at her cuz she didnt answer the phone. That is why i was mad when yall got back. So im sorry for being jealous of you." I say trying not laugh.
"You were jealous of me? Oh this is hilarious." He started laughing and I busted out laughing.
"Wow." He says.
"Yep."
We sat out there for a little longer.

Klaras POV

I wake up finding myself in a bed. Actually in me and Sammys bed. Oh, Sammy. Crap i forgot all about that. I hope he still isnt mad. I want my cuddles and kisses back.💘
I took my phone off the hook and saw that i had a missed call and a text from Laken. SHIT i forgot to text her back!!
I immediately called her.
L- hey girl where have you been?
K- oh my gosh Laken i am so sorry but me and my boyfriend got in a fight and i just got caught in the moment and totally forgot! I am soooo sorry! Please forgive me!
L- Klara, hun its okay! Im not a girl who gets mad if someone doesnt text you back! Its cool girl. But now can you tell me?
K- ohhh yes. So just to let you know, Hayes is CRAZZY in love with you. But the problem is he thinks you like somebody, umm i think his name was Brandon i think was his name?
L- really Brandon? ew he is like, ive known him since i was 2 cuz apparently are parents are like bffs or whatever, and being totally honest, ive never liked Brandon, i dont even like talking to him, im pretty much forced to.
We both started laughing.
K- well should i give the phone to Hayes so yall can talk?
L- please? Thank you Klara for doing all this! We need to hang out asap k?
I start walking downstairs but still talking.
K- you got it! Just text me a place and we will meet.
L- haha okay bye girl.
K- byee.
I look outside and i see Sammy and Hayes on the porch swing talking and laughing. I smile and go outside.
"Hayes?" I say and hand him my phone and he starts talking. Then he goes back inside.
I sat down beside Sammy.
"Sammy Im-"
"Shh." He says putting his index finger on my mouth.
"Klara im sorry. Im sorry for yelling and being jealous. And im sorry for everything! I just was worried, and you know when im worried, i get mad. But i am so sorry babe."
"Im sorry for goin with Hayes and-" he once again interuppts me.
"Dont be sorry for that! You can hang with whoever you want! Its Hayes. Its okay. Dont be sorry."
"I really wish you would stop interupting me." I say and we both laugh.
"So we good?" He asks and puts his one arm up telling me to snuggle up next him. And i do. I put my arn around his waist and lay my head on his chest. We stay like that. Enjoying the beautiful Honduras and enjoying our company.

Hayes POV
{when Klara hands him the phone}
H- um hel-lo?
L- hey Hayes its Lake.
H- oh hi beautiful.
L- hey.
H- so i heard that you dont like Brandon..is it true?
L- its totally true. I like someone else..but i heard you didnt like Kate. Is that true?
H- nope. I like another girl.
L- oh. Really? (She sounded sad)
H- um yeah her names Laken. She is really pretty and oh my gosh she has the most beautiful eyes. I wish she'd like me though.
L- i heard she does like you. She told me that you were the most handomest, sweetest, most caring guy ever.
H- oh really? Laken im really being honest with you. I really really like you.
L- Hayes i really like you too.
H- hey can we facetime? Ill call you on my Mac k?
L- haha okay bye.
I hung up. Oh my gosh she really does like me. OH MY GOSH YAY.
I then got my macbook out and facetimed her.
Her perfect face popped up.
Hayes- Now theres the perfect face ive been waiting for.
She blushed.
Laken- thanks bae. So hows Honduras?
Hayes- it is absolutely amazing. I wish you can come. That would be amazing.
Laken- Oh gosh that would be amaazinggg.
Hayes- so how you doin?
Laken- im doing good. Talking to you makes it even more better.
I blushed.
Hayes- yeah talkin to you is pretty much the best thing ever.
We talked some more. Got to know each other even more then we already knew.
I need to ask her out.
Hayes- hey Laken?
Laken- yeah?
Hayes- will you..will you be my girlfriend?
Laken- oh my gosh of course!
I just smiled.
Hayes- aw i just wished i could have done that in person..
Laken- maybe the next time we will see eachother.
Hayes- yeah..okay well as much as I absolutely love talking to you, i need to go. But ill call or text you later k?
Laken- okay bye boyfriend.
Hayes- goodbye my beautiful girlfriend.
We both smiled and hung up.
I am finally with the girl of my dreams.

Klaras POV

"Ugh i need to get up. My back is startin to hurt." I get off and stretch out my back.
"Okay. But we are going on a date tonight. On the beach. Its gonna be adorbs. So meet me at the beach at 5:30 okay?" He says.
"You got it dude!"(anyone think of FullHouse?) I say and then I kissed him.
I got upstairs to Hayes laying on my bed with his arms and legs sprawled out.
"Hayes you alright?" I say knocking on the door and entering.
"I am absolutely perfect." He says.
"Why?" I say smirking and laying beside of him.
"I asked out Laken and she said yes!" He says getting excited.
"Oh my gosh thats awesome!!" I say excited too.
"Thank you so much for everything Klara! You literally got us together and so thank you." He says hugging me and kissed my cheek.
"Anything for my Hayesipoo." I say laughing.
"Okay im okay with Hayesiboo but please not Hayesipoo, that just sounds..weird." And we both laugh.
"Well im glad yall are together." I say as we both lay back down.
"Me too. You know what would be even more perfect?" He says.
"What?"
"If she would come here and stay with us, and then like come to our meet and greet. Omg that would be AMAZING." He says.
And i thought to myself. I have a perfect idea.

(A/N)

Heyy guyss! So um overall i think this chapter was like the cutest chapter. Layes?(laken and hayes)I ship it. so as i was writing this chapter, i realize that i say'omg' or 'oh my gosh' so much😂😂 eh i dont even care. Okay thank yall sooo muchh for reading! I love yalll!😘

xoxo,

Briiiii☺️