chapter 12

recap- And i thought to myself. I have a perfect idea.

"Dont you think so K ?" Hayes says getting my attention.
I snapped out of the moment.
"Huh?" I say back.
"Were you even paying attention?" He says.
"Um yeah totally. I just uh..actually no i didnt hear that last part. Last thing i payed attention to was you wishing that Laken could come up here and hang with the us and go to the meet and greet." I say.
"Yeah and then i said 'dont you think so?' so?"
"Oh yeah that would be amazing. Hey i gotta go see ya bye."I say quickly. He grabbed my arm.
"Your not leaving until i get a kiss on the cheek and a 'i love you and your the greatest person ever'." He says smirking.
"Ugh. I love you and your the greatest person ever." And i kissed his cheek.
"Thanks bae." He says letting go of me.
"Yeah yeah." I say and i leave the room.
I go in the bathroom and turn the straightener on, and then i get out my makeup and do a little bit and then start straighening it.
-
I looked in the mirror. I had on a cute long strapless dress. (details in picture dont feel like explaining them) I was satisfied, so i put some sandals on and i went down stairs. I got my phone off the table and noticed Sammy had left me a note on the table. It read:
Come to the beach at 6. Ill be there:)
-sammy
I looked on my phone and it was 5:24. I got time. I turned around and went and sat on the couch.

Then i heard some of them coming down. It was Matt, Cam, and Hayes. They saw me and all just stared at me. I just laughed.
"Damn." Hayes says.
"You got that right." Cam says.
"Yep." Matt.
I was still laughing.
"Yall are so weird." I say.
"Seriously you look amazing bae. You and Sammy goin on a date?" Hayes says sitting down beside me.
"thanks and yeah. I gotta meet him on the beach in about, 15 minutes." I say putting my head on his shoulder.
We sat like that for about 2 minutes and i thought about Hayes and Laken...FUCK I FORGOT TO CALL HER. I quickly got out of Hayes' grip and ran upstairs. I closed my door and locked it and then I immediately called her.
L- hello?
K- Laken Laken I have an AMAZING idea!!
L- oh my gosh what?!
K- you need to come down and suprise Hayes! I will pay for your plane tickets but if you can, please pack now and hurry to the airport as soon as you can!
L- THAT IS PERFECT!! I am packing now!
K- dont you need to ask your parents?
L- oh um they died last year..
K- Laken i am so sorry! Oh my gosh i didnt know!
L- its okay! Me and my sister live together and she can take me! she wont care! But thank you for paying my tickets! I will text you when i get everywhere okay?
K- okay bye girl. see you soon.
L- haha you too!
I hung up and then i went downstairs.
"what the hell was that?" Hayes says and looks at me. Then Cam and Matt looks too.
"oh nothing. I gotta go byeeeee." I run to Hayes and gave him a kiss on the cheek and i did the same for Cam and Matt.
Then i go and head to the beach.
-
-
I take my sandals off and hold them and walked to find Sammy. Then i see a beautiful tent lighted up with candles and a table with food on it. I put my hand over my mouth with shock. This is beautiful. I run to him and i jump in his arms and he picked me up and we hugged like that for a little while. I kissed him.
"this is beautiful!!" I say as he puts me down and i walk and sit down.
"Thank you. Oh and i have a photographer just in case." He says and winks.
"Haha. And this food looks amazing!"
-
-
Then we started walking on the beach, hand-in-hand.
"Thank you for tonight babe." I say as we stop and look at the ocean.
"Klara?" Sammy asks holding both of my hands and looking at me straight in the eye.
"Yes?"
"I..i love you." He says. I go on my tiptoes and kiss him. This kiss was more passionate than any other kiss. I finally let go.
"Sammy?"
"Yes?"
"I love you too."

(A/N)

Heyyy guysss! Guess what???! I went to Carowinds today!!!🎢❤️ bro it was soo funn. Today was opening day and there was soooooo much people there😂 but lemme tell you, there were like 1000 HOT guys there😍 oh and i was one of the first riders on the new rollercoaster, The Fury 325🎉 that ride was fucking amazzzinnngg. It took 2 hours to get on it, but it was soo worth it. we got so lucky cuz later in the day, some random lady gave us FastPasses, and so me and my brother and my cousin rode the Fury 3 more times😂🎉 I had an amazinggg daay!😋 okay i am babbling WAY to much. So im sorry this one was short. Thank yall for reading! I love yall!😘

xoxo,

BriBri☺️