chapter 9

(DONT LOOK AT THE VIDEO YET. ILL TELL YOU WHEN)
•Klara•
{skip 6 months later}

"WAKE UP" I hear Matt scream at me.
I sat up with an annoyed look.
"Please shut the fuck up please before i hit you so hard, your dead great-great grandmother will fill it." I say then laying back down.
He just kept quiet.
"Babe. Please wake up. Or im gonna-" and he started tickling me. Oh hell no bitch.
"STOP YOU BITCH." I say madly and trying not to laugh. He didnt stop and i kept not trying to laugh. I just gave up and smiled and then laughed.
"Look you actually smiled." Sam says to me, tryna be a smart-elic.
"Dont saaass me." I say.
"Come on babe get up! Lets go to the amuzement park or something. Everyone else is up and they wanna do something! Please?"
"Ugh fine." I get up and take a quick shower. After that i dry off and put on daisy duke jean shorts and a tight tshirt. I straightened my hair and put on my converse.{i know she wears them ALOT but just pretend she has more than 1 pair..hehe}
"Ight les go." I say to everybody.
So yeah we are all on this big tour where we go across the whole world! Right now we are in North Carolina...Charlotte to be exact. We got into our bus and headed to"Carowinds".
"Guys me and Hayes has been here alot since we used to live like 25 minutes away from here and IT IS THE BEST AMUZEMENT PARK EVER!" Nash says.
I got really excited.
(A/N i live kinda close to Charlotte and i always go to Carowinds and literally its about as fun as Disney World!😄 so if your somewhere in NC for a vacation or something, go to Carowinds!! And yeah..i live like 10 minutes away from the Griers😏)
(OKAY NOW WATCH THE VIDEO!!)

We finally got there and it is GORGEOUS! There is the huge ride in front of the whole park! So we paid to get in and we head to the big red ride. I looked at it and it said," Intimidator". There wasnt that big of a line so we go on it. This ride was huge! We got in our seats and was about to start riding it.
"Drivers, start your ENGINE!" And the coaster started.
-
We finished that ride and went to some other rides. This park was amazing!
-
-
"Guys i fucking LOVED that park!" I say as we got back in our bus.
They all were like me to, so excited.
"What was yalls favorite rides?" Bart asked us.
"Mine was Intimidator for sure." I say.
"Intiminator." Sammy says.
"Thuder Road." Someone else says.
Pretty much everybody either said Intimidator, Afterburn, or Thunder Road.
After that we ate somewhere and went back to our hotel and did our short meet and greet.
-
-
"Today was really fun. Thank you for getting me up." I say as me and Sammy get into our bed.
"It was fun. Night babe." He pecked me lips and put his arm around my waist. I fell right asleep.
-
-
-
I wake up and i see its 4 am. Really? Ugh. I tried going back to sleep but i couldnt! So i slowly got up and got some food of course. I got my Mac out and sat on the couch and watched some Netflix.

Ive been watching the Interview(funniest movie in the history of funny movies) for about an hour and i slowly drift back to sleep.

"Should i wake her?" I hear Aaron say. I act like im still asleep.
"No i love this view." Sam says back. Yeah my backs turned to them and i have spandex on.
"Yeah its not that bad." I tried not to laugh and i hear Sammy"man punch" Aaron in the shoulder. They were both joking around with eachother.
"Damn." I hear Sammy mumble to himself. Guess he is looking at my butt again. But hey im fine with that, i know i got dah bootayy💁

They woke me up a little bit after and i woke up still exausted.
"Why were you sleeping on the couch?" Sammy asked.
"Because I woke up and like 4 and then i couldnt go back to sleep so i watched netflix on the couch and i fell back asleep." I say getting cereal.
"Ohhh."
(Pretend they changed into other clothes)
We went in the lobby cuz everyone meets up there.
We sat on the couches.
"Okay guys. Today yes we are going home, but were gonna do something on the way up there. We are..."

(A/N)

Hey guyss! Oh my gosh so short so sorry!! But yeah. And yeah sorry i like did alot of little author notes. And about Carowinds, seriously yall need to go! Im actually going in about 2 weeks or so cuz where going when it opens back up. And we have passes so we can go whenever we want too! Im soo excited!
My favorite ride is probably the Intimidator or AfterBurn. But they JUST built a new ride called The Fury...that ride is gonna be freakin crazytown. They just finished it like a month ago so nobodys rode it. Im a little nervous but so EXCITED! Okay im yapping to much. Thank you so so much for reading! I love yall!!😘

xoxo,
Bri☺️