Chapter 6- Todoroki

Shoto Todoroki is pretty dense even though he's the hottest boy in his year at UA, but he knows the basics in sex.

Anyways, he knows when there are things one should keep their nose out of. This was definitely one of them, but it sparked one of his best theories yet. He couldn't help it. He felt like he had to confront them.

---

In all truth, Kirishima was very ashamed and self-conscious about his crushes. Sure, there was Mina. She wasn't that embarrassing a crush to explain. That's why he deliberately chose her to reveal when talking to Uraraka, however the other person he liked just made him want to die. He hated himself for it.

To Kirishima, Mina was super strong, cool, confident, beautiful, and just an overall awesome person. He's known her since middle school and has always admired Ashido's- well, everything. He really, really likes her. And she's one of his best friends.

But Kirishima was starting to catch feeling for someone else, and it hurt like a bitch. It was like Ashido, 10-fold. He couldn't believe how stupid he was for feeling that way about someone. Kiri had started to like Bakugo. He was a cool guy when you got to know him and got on his good side. Kiri knew that. But he realized it wasn't anything more than a platonic type of 'like' after they kissed.

He was really thrown out of whack but caught his balance when he realized who he loved most of all. More than his friendship with Bakugo, and more than his crush on Mina. This person shone like the sun, or like beams of sunshine atop a glittery ice surface. Shoto todoroki.

It all started last Monday. It wasn't any particular Monday, any special one. No.

Kirishima was walking to class like he normally does, scrolling the class group chat and occasionally giggling at a text one of his friends sent. He just now saw them because he had recently gotten it taken from him by Aizawa because he had been using it in the middle of class to play Hungry Shark. The bell just rang, signaling lunch to be over so students shuffled out of the cafeteria and littered the halls by Kirishima.

Suddenly, a shoulder grazed his and he briefly looked up to see Todoroki pausing his stride to look at him. "Sorry." Shoto said blankly and kept walking as though nothing had happened. It was only a shoulder bump, and he was his classmate after all.

Todoroki was focused on getting to his desk to daydream about Midoriya who conveniently sat 2 rows ahead of him, so the green haired boy wouldn't notice him staring at his hair. Admittedly, Todoroki didn't really know what his feelings were, and how to classify them. A lot of teens have never been exposed to supportive LGBTQ+ relationships. This wasn't the case for Shoto. He had never been exposed to any relationships. Not healthy ones at least.

"Don't sweat it man!" Kirishima chirped kindly. Shoto looked back at him briefly, studying the genuine smile Eijiro wore before nodding and continuing his walk, allowing Kiri to focus on his phone again.

Class time. "To be frank, a lot of your test scores from last week are the reason I don't want to wake up in the morning. I will be pairing select students to study together to improve your scores. Please discuss with your partner regular study times, don't switch partners, this is nonignitable." Aizawa said in his familiar dead voice while bundled in his sleeping bag.

The class watched with interest as the caterpillar pulled names out of thin air like he hadn't planned it before hand at all.

... "Kaminari and Jiro. Kaminari, don't break pencils. You're with Jiro." he said as said electric boy broke a pencil in half with delight. Those two were really good friends. However, Jiro slightly banged her head against her desk, sighing in despair.