13🤍 🔞

(This chapter contains Smut)

Taekook's Room//3:00 Am

Kai bounced on the bed and Turned on the T.V. All of them made their way on the Master bed. Tae and Jk were sitting in the corner of bed.

(Like this)

(Like this)

"What are we watching?" Jungkook asked. "Some horror shit"

"1920 - Evil returns" Tae suggests.

"Can you watch it" Jungkook asked kissing Tae's knuckles. "I can Try.... "

"Ok then whatever Bhabhi says" Christian said.

"That movie is for kids. I'm sleeping" Jungkook said and pulled the blanket on top of him. "Just say You're scared!" Jill teases.

"Me? Scared? Yeah those two words don't go well together"

Kai started the movie and Jk closed his eyes. "Koo... Don't sleep" Tae said and gently slapped his cheek.

"Uhm... Baby I'm not sleeping---"

"Take this hanky-panky some where else yaar" Ken said annoyingly

"Oye this is my Room!!"

"Haw did you heard him bhabhi? He said "My room". So bad Jungkook"

"He meant Ours" Tae said almost blushing.

They started watching the movie and half way through Jungkook was in his sleep. He could still hear the Movie.

Jungkook opened his eyes and looked At the T.V. "Wow so scary" He joked.

A small yell was heard fron Tae's mouth. He didn't Expect that Jk was awoke. "Koo.... You scared me!!"

"Sorry baby but this is so funny"

"It's not funny. Its scary" Tae almost pouted.

"What are you eating?" Jungkook asked Ken. "Chocolate"

He answered and continue eating.

"Bare koi jahil ho. Banda puch hi leta hai" (I swear you are illiterate. You could've ask me too)

Ken shoved the whole chocolate in his mouth. "Happy?"

Tae laughed and took Chocolate Out of Jk's mouth. Jungkook and ken started having a staring contest.

"What are you both looking at? Focus!!" Bloom scolded them.

Taekook's Room//5:00 Am

The movie ended and Everybody got off from The couple's bed. "Thanks for Movie Jungkook" Christan said.

"Oh It's Nothing. You all are going?"

"Yeah we have to leave now. So we can reach in the morning." Jill answered.

"Ok bye" Tae said and hugged every girl.

They left the room. You could see the tears forming in Tae's eyes. He was so sleepy. Jungkook slept for atleast 1 hour in his lap.

Jungkook picked Taehyung Up and threw him on the bed. "One Round!!"

"Kookie... I'M SLEEPY"

"We can sleep after this" Jungkook said convincing Tae.

Tae sighed and asked "Why right now?"

"It's a need. Please baby. One time" Tae glared at Him. "One"

"Fine! Quickly" Jungkoon smirked. "I can't guarantee about that" He said in a rapsy voice.

"You are horny" Tae giggled while taking off his clothes. "Oh I'm so proud of That!" He replies back.

🔞

Jungkook hovered above Tae. Kissing his every inch of Face. The lights were off but the lamps were on. Giving them a sweet vibe.

Jungkook got completely naked and He held Tae's hand and intertwined their fingers. He again kissed him and bit his lower lip.

He turned Tae around on all fours. Tae's ass was full on display now. Jk held his waist and inserted Two fingers all the way upto Tae's throat.

"Spit" He demands. Tae spat and Jk rubbed his spit all over His wet and pink pus*y.

Jk inserted in Tae without any prep. Tae moaned and arched his back. Jk held Tae's waist in place.

"Should I Move?" Jungkook asked and kissed his back. Tae nodded and Jungkook inserted his whole length in.

"Words Love"

"Y-yes" Tae moaned.

Jungkook started Fking Tae mercilessly. The bed was moving on their Actions. With every thrust Jungkok was claiming Taehyung.

Tae's Moans were uncontrollable. He buried his face on the pillow and held the sheets tightly. Jungkook held his face and made him look towards him.

He again kissed Tae while Fking him from Behind. Tae hit and Orgasm and Jk released All his Sperms in Tae's Womb.

Tae buried his face in the pillows again. His legs were shaking and his grip on sheets got loose.

They stayed in that position for some time and Jk pulled out slowly. Carefully so he wouldn't hurt his Tae.

Tae layed back and gave Jungkook the final look of What he created.

He kissed Tae's tummy and then his vagi*a.

Tae giggled and his grip on Jk's hair got tighter. It was not a second or Two Tae went into his deep slumber.

🔞

Jungkook got up and wet a towel. He went near Tae and pecked his lips. He gently cleaned him up. Trying his best not to hurt him.

He cleaned his cum which was all over Tae's legs. Jk also showered too and changed the sheets underneath.

He covered Tae and Himself with blanket and spooned Tae. He kissed Tae's Temple.

"I love you"

-xoxo🛐🥔