7🤍 🔞

(This chapter will contain smut)

Taekook's Room//12:30 Am

"I love you too"

Jungkook turned taehyung around and kissed him passionately. Tae was surprised at first but gave in the kiss. Jk held him closer by his waist and sucked on his bottom lip. Tae moaned and Jk slided his tounge inside Tae's mouth discovering every single inch of it.

After a hot 3 minute kiss. Tae started to hit jk with his tiny fist telling jk to stop. They both pulled away with a saliva string connecting their lips.

Jungkook was staring at Tae continuously. Ready to devore him any second.

"I'll go change" Tae

Jungkook picked him up and placed him gently on the bed. "Why don't i help you out?" Jk said unbottoning his shirt. Tae blused at the sudden movement and placed his fragile hands on Jk's shoulder.

Jk took his hands and started kissing his knuckles all the way up to his Arm. Tae's cheeks were red as a strawberry. He had this Innocent and submissing look on his face which Jk absolutely LOVED!!

Tae's heart starting beating fast when "Do i have the permission?" Jk asked him before doing anything else. Tae nodded. "Words?"

"Yes"

That was Jk's last straw. He kissed taehyung more passionately this time. Removing all his stress on Tae's lips. Tae's Hands snaked Jk's neck as he also deepened the kiss.

Jungkook removed his shirt and tie and Tae blushed at the scene. He traced every single Abs.

"It's All Yours"

Tae was shocked to see THIS side of Jk. He was blushing continuously on how dominant his aura looked.

Jk removed Tae's clothes leaving him naked. Tae still tried to hide his body with his hands when Jk was throwing his pants. Jk held both of his hands with his one hand and pinned them above.

"Don't hide what's mine!! I don't like this behavior!!"

Jk started to kiss tae's feets on which tae giggled. Jk smiled as his giggles was music to his ear. He made his way up to the silky white legs and marked them.

Then he moved his hands to his waist caressing it softly before kissing and marking it. And At last Jk kissed every inch of Tae's face. His moles, eyes, cheeks, lips, nose, forehead, temple.

Tae snaked his arms back up again onto Jk's neck. He kissed Jk's ears softly and bit them. Tae smiled as he earned a smirk from Jk.

Jk started making circles around Tae's vag*na. (He doesn't have a di*k). He kissed tae's vagina multiple times.

"Ngh... Uh... "

Jk inserted his tounge inside hearing a loud Moan. He prepared Tae's Vag*na with his tounge and then inserted two fingers in.

"You are tight.... Holy fuck!!"

"I- Ngh.... I a-am a vir-.... g*ne"

Exactly Jk's type. It was like a reward for Jk that he got a virg*ne. Jk started scissoring inside and kissing Tae's collarbones. He made beautiful Marks on them.

"You are Mine!! Got it?"

Tae smiled and pecked Jk's lips.

"Mgh... I'm yours... Oh fk"

Jk pulled out his fingers and sucked them. "Are you ready?" *giggle* "Yes...."

Jungkook threw his underwear on the ground and let his Jeonconda out. Oh he was hard as fuck. Tae's breath hitched at the scene. How was he gonna take that?

"It won't fit.... "

"It will.... I'll make it.... You were only made for me"

You could hear the madness and love in his voice.

Jungkook slided the tip of his d*ck in Taehyung. Tae moaned Jk's name and Jk put the whole length in him. He distracted Taehyung by kissing him everywhere but it wasn't working.

Tae's beautiful pearl tears made its way to his cheeks. Jk kissed all of his tears away. He started moving making his way up.

He thrusted into Tae in an animalistic speed. He kissed Tae on the lips to ease his pain away. Jk moved Tae's left leg all the way up to his shoulder to give him a better angle.

"J-jung.... "

"Moan it Taehyung!! Moan my fucking Name!!"

"AGHH!! JUNGKOOK!!"

"Say it baby.... Whom do you belong to?"

"Y-you"

"I said WHOM DO YOU FUCKING BELONG TO?"

"Je- on.... Jungkook!!"

"Good boy"

Jungkook replied and released his seeds into Tae's womb. Tae felt filled from inside. Jk pulled out his di*k and saw his cum flowing out.

He pushed it back inside by his two fingers.

"There! Where it belongs!!"

Tae was panting heavily. He put his hands on Jk's shoulders for support. Jk smirked at the sight. Beautiful creation. Made by Him.

"Round Two? "

Tae started to whimper. "Kookie... "

Jk flipped him over and kissed on his back. He made absolutely animalistic hickies on his back. Tae was all on fours. In a doggy style.

Once again Jk slided his length fully in Tae receiving a Big moan.

"AGHH!! KOOKIE.... "

"What Love?" He Wisphered in Tae's ears and increased his speed.

The bed was creaking due to vibration. Jk pulled Tae's hair from the back and kissed his back. He released all his seeds in Tae and slowly pulled it out.

Tae collapsed on the bed and Jk near him. Jk spooned him and kissed on his forhead.

"You were amazing Love... " Jk

A small giggle was heard and Tae kissed Jk's lips once again. Before anything could go further he pulled away making Jk pout.

They slept in each other's embrace on their first night.

-xoxo🫶

(What you thought i will write a intoverted shy smut😮‍💨 No we go hard on smut)