10🤍

Mansion//8:30 Pm

Tae was sitting on the couch watching the seconds tick by. He was waiting for Jungkook. The Mansion door opened and the sound of shoe's heels echoed the living room.

Tae quickly stood up and smiled. "Hey. How was your day?"

"Good. How was yours?" Jk

"Uh.... Good i guess. I roamed around the whole mansion. Did some cooking. Cleaned our room. Settled my closet. Talked with Jiminie." Tae

Jk saw Tae blabbering. He liked this side of Tae. Innocent and Talkative. His voice was so soothing.

"Wow! That's a lot. I could never" Jk said and held him in his arms. He gave Tae a long kiss on the lips and pecked his temple.

Tae blushed and softly clenched his coat. "You can go and fresh up... I'll set the table" Tae said and pushed his hair back behind the ear.

Jk smirked and left. Tae was loving the connection between them. He set the whole table with dishes he made. Oh how he loved cooking.

Jk ran downstairs with wet hair. Tae kept staring at his muscular body which was visible through his shirt.

Jk sat and admired the food. "You made these?" Jk asked with confusion

"Yes. I told you i loved cooking" Tae said with a polite smile on his face.

"This much?"  "Very much"

Tae giggled and sat with him. Jungkook tasted each and every dish. Jk kept staring at his beautiful wifey beside him. He looks so cute with that pout when he is eating.

Tae threw the dishes in the sink and washed them. Jk was still sitting in the dining room. Waiting so they both could go upstairs together.

"Let's go" Jk hummed but took a glance at the table. "Tell a Maid to clean the table too. I don't like unhygienic activities"

" *giggle* Its clean koo. But i can clean it if you want" Tae said

"There are germs and bacterias. Go call a maid" Jk said with a fierce voice.

"But everything has germs on it"

Tae thought but told the maid to clean it.

Jungkook held his hand and walked upstairs. "Why did you wash the dishes. It's not your job"

Tae smiled "It is my job. I'm your wife. And they helped me make the dishes. I think they were annoyed from me" Tae laughed.

They entered their room and jungkook pinned him against the door. "If they EVER get annoyed from you. I'll remove the word annoy from their mind" Tae gulped

Did jungkook loved him.... That crazy?

Taekook's Room//10:00 Pm

Tae was applying moisturize all over his legs when something clicked his mind. "Should we call Mom and Dad for dinner tomorrow?"

"Yeah sure" Jungkook said watching T.V

"Koo.... My hand" Tae said. Jungkook was holding his hand. "Hm" He left his hand.

Tae brushed his teeth and told Jk to turn off the T.V

Jungkook took off his shirt. He likes to sleep without it. He was just wearing his underwear.

They snuggled up in the blanket and Jungkook spooned Tae. Tae turned off the lamp and now the room was pitch black.

Only Moon's light could enter the room through curtains.

"So.... Tell me about today" Tae said playing with kookie's hair.

"What say? Work. That's it." Jk replied

"Tch. So boring. Okay. What should i cook tomorrow? What type of food your parents like?" Tae asked

"Anything you make is good."

Tae laughed as Jk smiled after him.

"You are so pretty" Jk

"Huh?" Tae giggled

"I'm serious" Jk said and hovered above him. He kissed him passionately. Tae almost laughed in the kiss.

"Ok ok... Sleep now."

Tae said and pushed Jk before things could go further. Jk smiled and cuddlee with him tightly.

They both slept in each other's arms.

Mansion//7:00 Pm

The whole house was echoed with voices. Some maids were cleaning the living room. Some dining room. Some doing laundry. Some sweeping the floor. Some washing dishes. Well... Ofcourse... The Jeon's were coming over.

Tae was calling jungkook again and again. He didn't had Mrs or Mr. Jeon's no.

He finally picked up.

"Kookie... Where are you?"

"Almost there baby. Why?"

"When are Mom Dad reaching?"

"In 15 minutes i guess."

"Then drive fast."

Tae said and cut the call. He left to re-heat the food.

Jk's POV:

The hell? I thought

Why is he so tensed. It's not that the prime minister is coming over. He wouldn't. I wouldn't let any man breath near Tae. Except Yoongi. He's my bff

Actually i was picking up flower bouquet for Tae. I can't express my feelings quite freely. Gift is my love language.

I reached the Mansion and went inside.

What the hell? Why is everyone here tensed.

A maid ran infront me. "Hey I'm your boss!!" I said almost stumping over

Izzat hi nhi hai

There i saw my beautiful wifey. I gave him the bouquet. "Hello partner" I said with a smile.

"This? This is why you are late?" He said picking up the flowers.

"Well... You see... The traffic was insane.

" I don't care... You should've been here on time" Tae hmphed and walked away.

I was sad at the response. I stood there in QUEUE. A fking QUEUE to get the bouquet... And he-

But i can't get angry at my love. He was working too hard for MY parents. I startes to assemble the plates and dishes with him.

Tae's POV:

I was feeling bad for my man now. I held his hand and took him upstairs in our laundry room. "I'm sorry"

Jk laughed "Its okay infact I'm sorry I'm late and you worked all alone with food"

I smiled. "Thanks for the flowers"

Jk held me tightly and picked me up. He placed me on the washing machine and kissed me dearly. We pulled out and smiled at eachother.

-xoxo🥰🔪