12🤍

Taekook's Mansion//4:00 Pm

Tae was cleaning their room when he received a call from Jk. He picked it up. "Hi koo?"

"Hi love. Listen. Today my cousins are coming." He said. I asked "Which side?"

"My dad's side. They are 12 in total. Will you handle? Shall i tell them not to come?" Jk said. He wanted his wifey to be comfortable.

"It's okay koo. I'll manage. When will they come?"  "Around 11:00 Pm"

"That's late koo. When will they have dinner done?"   "They all are night owls."

Tae laughed at Jk's response. "Okay then I'm waiting for you."

"And Tae please don't wear something revealing." Tae laughed at that response

"Why koo?" He asked. "Some of them are boys. Please understand"

"Ok Jaan i won't. Bye"

Tae cut the call and started to clean the room again. He didn't mind any guests. He didn't had a family of his own. But Jk's family was Amazing towards him.

Taekook's Room//9:30 Pm

The room was filled with the sound of kisses. Jungkook was sucking Tae like a Vampire. They were constantly kissing for 5 minutes now.

Tae stopped him and looked at Jk with hooded eyes. "Koo... Stop" Tae said, blushing hardly.

"Why? I have all rights on you. You are my wife" Jk said, His eyes almost pierced Tae.

Jk's POV:

I could see his rosy pink cheeks. I swear even if i had to burn this whole world to get him. I would.

"But stop means stop" He said pushing me off him. "Okay love. Now let's go"

"Where?"  "Ice-cream jaan...You forgot? You promised me" He did promise this date  

"I have to prepare"

"Prepare what? Your pu*sy for me?" I said and he hit me again. "You are so dirty!! I have to prepare for the food!!"

"Forget it. Maids will do it"

"Why? You think I'm useless now?" He said while pouting and started to cry.

It hurts my heart like hell. "No no please don't cry. I'll die right here"

"You are Crazy! Get Out!!"

"Its my room"   "Get Out Jeon Jungkook. Or i'll--"

Before he could say anything i left the room. Is he on his periods? Nah!! Bro.... I want sex tonight.

Mansion//11:00 Pm

(Play any sad romantic song you know)

Jk entered the gate and saw Tae sitting on the sofa. Tae looked at him and tears filled his eyes. He felt bad for what he did.

He quickly stood up and hugged Jk. "I'm sorry kookie"

"Leave me Taehyung."

"Never!! I was-- I"

Just then he started to cry and his pearl tears made their way on Jk's shirt. Jungkook could see anything but his tears.

He held his nape and made Tae look towards him. "Don't cry Taehyung. You know It's my weakness"

"I'm sorry. I *hiccup* I was--"

Tears didn't let Tae talk. It felt like something was stuck on the back of his throat. That stopped him from talking.