Option 3: Enamoured

In this one you are a plus sized queen. But very shy and very traumatized, cuz of course you are. It's me.

~~~~~~~

Staring at the woman before you, you were ashamed. Useless and weak watching your lady in waiting, Kendo, decorate your bun with jewels in what you felt an attempt to make you presentable.

"Are you not ready yet?!" The man busted into the room with anger riddled in his features as you jumped at the burst.

"Almost my lord." The lady said as she adjusted your look under your uncle's hateful gaze.

"Tch, finally able to get rid of you." He muttered looking at his pocket watch. "A fat whore like your mother. At least those whale hips of yours will bear a child."

His words peirced into you like knives as you kept back the tears in your eyes. Gripping your hands tightly you glared at the wood of the vanity. Kendo glanced at your saddened face with a frown before giving your uncle a side glare.

"My lord I must put the lady into her dress. Could you please-"

"I'm leaving, I'll be surprised if her husband would want to see that whale bare naked." He snarled once more before finally leaving.

You let out a shaken breath and held your face as you sobbed. Kendo hugged you from behind as you broke down.

"I can't do this," you squeaked quietly. "I can't do this anymore."

"You'll be okay, don't worry."

"No I won't," you cried out. "I can't marry a famous prince. He won't tolerate some random girl."

"I'm sure he won't be like that, I heard Sir Eijirou is a kind man."

"They say the same of my uncle! You see the way he talks to me!" You argued loudly as you broke from her hold and stomped into a closet.

"Y/N please, even if it isn't true, I'm sure it's better than staying here any longer." She followed into the closet to see you staring at the dress you were meant to wear. You glared at the extravagant attire with hatred. Escaping one ruthless just to enter another. How much you yearned to just run away or better yet. Just die. Just not to not feel pain. Feel remorse. Feel worthless.

"Y/N," Kendo turned you to face her

"Y/N," Kendo turned you to face her. "Eijirou's estate is over 20 miles away from here. Far away from your uncle, far away from all of this. Please, just try."

You looked down and took in a breath. Nodding with shut eyes she wiped the tears from your face and listened as you kept whispering, 'I'll try, I'll try, I'll try'.

~~~~~~~

Finally you were out of the room and found yourself in a chapel. There was silence in the hall as music played and you walked down holding the large bouquet. Peeking up, you looked up to see your husband to be. He stood broad and tall. His long red hair neatly tied to show the soft features of a beautiful face. The man's soft red eyes looked to see you. Maybe you were imagining it, but it appeared to you that his eyes seemed to widen as he looked at you.