Little White Horn

Work studies has started for the young heroes. Your classmates would be out for later and later as they followed pro heroes experiencing heroic reality. As for Katsuki and Shoto they had their classes due to the failure of their assessments.

This evening it was quieter as you moved around in the kitchen. Majority of your class was still out with their pro heroes of choice. You moved around carrying a large empty plate before catching a tuft of dark purple hair sat on a stool.

"Good lord Amajiki, I forgot you were here." You said to the timid man as he looked up from the ginger he was mincing for you.

"I was trying to stay quiet." He said softly. "Didn't want to disturb you."

"Oh you wouldn't disturb me." You said walking up to check his work. "Great job with the ginger, thanks."

He handed you the vegetables with a small smile. "Anything else I can do?"

"Yes, you mix this." You said handing him a bowl to mix. "My electric mixers are occupied."

"Ok." He said quietly as he mixed the bowl and you went back to the scallops you have in the sous vide. "Are you doing like a seafood dinner?"

"Sort of." You said moving to the stove. "I'm doing a hibachi type cuisine. So there will be scallops, lobster, steak, I'm making some cheddar bay biscuits, which is what you're mixing. Then I'll have some fried rice to go along with it."

"That sounds delicious." He said with a watering mouth.

"You can stay to eat you know." You told him.

"With all those people?" He said before shuddering. "Especially your boyfriend?"

"They're not that bad." You said taking the scallops out of the water. "But then again Katsuki is a bit intimidating for you. Would you rather eat your food here in the kitchen?"

"That would be nice." Amajiki stopped mixing and examined the bowl. "I think this is done."

You checked his work and nodded. "Thanks, now shape them and spread it on the baking sheet. The oven is already pre-heated. Now I need to-" You looked up and saw a face in the wall staring at you with a smile. "Mirio get out of the wall."

"It smells amazing in here." He said without moving.

"Thank you, now get out the wall." You said as his face sunk back and you heard him walk around before entering the kitchen without a single article of clothing. "Mirio, I know you are comfortable around me. But that is no excuse to come in my kitchen naked. I do not want to see your third leg while I'm trying to cook."

The male laughed loudly to Amajiki's annoyance as he took the pants draped on the stool.

"Can I help you?" Mirio asked. "Maybe taste test?"

"No tasting, my food is good. You can set the table, so I can put the food out when it's ready." You directed as he carried the plates out and Amajiki put the biscuits in the oven. Stretching your arms, you shook out your tense muscles and started searing the scallops in the pan. Suddenly your phone buzzed and you looked to see a text.

🟣Plum Fairy

I'm hungry.
Pls tell me you're
cooking.

Rolling your eyes you responded to your brother.

Don't worry you'll
stuff your face
when you get back.

God bless you

You laughed once more as you continued you work. While doing so, it occurred to you Tenko's absence of information. Granted its been three days since the last call. It was then you recalled The One's request. Or more accurately his order.