The Unchained Prisoner💫

You sat in your dorm room with a humming mood as you braided Mina's hair. In the room along with you were the other girls of 1-A , Toga, Sibyl and Aoyama. Correct Yuga Bakugou, as was the change in the adoption papers officially finalized. The group sang along to Cuff It from Beyoncé Renaissance album loud and obnoxious. So obnoxious the rest of the League asked permission to go to the ground level granted they didn't act out.

"🎵Bet you you'll go far. Bet you you'll see stars.🎵" Mina sang under your hold before you adjusted her head.

"Keep still Sasha Fierce, or else I'll leave you half done." You told the girl as you lotioned her scalp. "Momo give me some of that blonde."

The girl handed you the light colored hair extensions as you began to braid again. "I wanna go to a Beyoncé concert." Toga whined.

"Would they let you in?" Tsuyu asked.

"That's a good question." She responded as she looked off in thought. "Hey Y/N think you could get me into a Beyoncé or Rhianna concert."

"Is Rhianna even making music yet, thought she was still working on Fenty and taking care of her son." Hagakure piped up in question.

"She said she's getting back into it." Jirou said while strumming your guitar. "Hey Y/N when's the last time you played this thing?"

You looked up at the guitar and shrugged. "Think I was 7, still living with the fake. She made me play it at galas as entertainment for the old and wealthy."

"That why you don't play it no more?" Mina asked.

"Yeah, I don't have any good memories with that thing."

"Why keep it then?" Toga asked.

"Cuz everytime I tried toss it, this mutt brings it back." You motioned to Sibyl who was playing Uno with Aoyama.

"And you tell Katsuki not to call me a mutt." The fox retorted.

"Well then Sibyl, why do you keep bringing it back?" Jirou asked as she began to strum the cords.

"Cuz if Pro Hero doesn't work then she can bounce back with music. She has. A great but never uses it. You ever notice she never uses Siren?"

"Kerro. That's a good point, have you ever used Siren in a fight?" Tsuyu asked.

"Once, I was starting out as a vigilante and had not yet mastered fighting a hundred people at once. So I hypnotized em' and made em' kill eachother. Then I left." You responded while finishing a braid before messaging your fingers. "I dunno I don't like using Siren. Takes the fun out of fighting if my opponent is hypnotized. In addition to the fact that singing is ruined for me. Only time I do it is to exercise Siren."

"Well that's just depressing." Toga responded as she began to brush Ochaco's hair.

"Story of my life." You uttered while taking some pink hair and began to braid Mina again.

"No your life is outrageously traumatic." Yuga retorted as he gave Sibyl a draw 2.

"You fucking orphan." The fox spat back.

"Sibyl!" The girls yelled out.

"What!? He is!" Sibyl argued as Yuga could only stare.

"I swear I'm gonna get you neutered." You said as your dog, Kuroko, whined at the foot of your bed. "I forgot you were here, not you sweetie. You're good Kuroko."

"Hey Toga time to go." Kurogiri said entering your doorway with a duffle bag.

"You guys are leaving?" Ochaco asked.