Nightmares

A THOUSAND READS BITCH LET'S GOOOOOOOO 💃🏿💃🏿💃🏿🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾🕺🏾🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿‍♀️🤸🏿🤸🏿🤸🏿🤸🏿🤸🏿🥳🥳🥳🥳🎺🎺🎺📣📣📣

Also Happy New Years, and if your birthday is January 1st like mine then also Happy Birthday 🎂 Consider this my present.

~~~~~~~

You laid in the cursed bed frozen and sore. It burned. Everything burned. You couldn't move at all, your body refused to move. Yet it continued to feel. It felt everything, every touch, every breath, every thrust. A cry was lodged in your throat as you screamed for what felt like hours.

You were defiled, broken, disgusted. Tears stopped rolling from your eyes. Your body was numb, your eyes lost what little was left as you stared at the ground. No sound entered your ears, it wasn't until you felt a hand on your shoulder that you knew he was back. You winced at his touch as the man smiled.

"Such a beautiful young thing you are." His voice in your ear were poison. The way his ears peered at your naked body was demonic. "A shame these scars ruin the perfect view." He kissed your shoulder as you shuddered and began to hyperventilate. "Just relax, you will enjoy it I assure you."

"No." You whispered quietly. "Stop it. Get off of me."

"I'm afraid you don't have a say here." He said before holding you firmly against the mattress to your protest.

You still couldn't move, you cried into the bed as you did before. Suddenly your eyes shifted to the door, and you saw him. The boy you once loved just look at you. No emotion bore in his gaze as he shrugged and walked away.

Your arms began to burn as rage took over your mind.

"Stop it. Stop it."

~~~~~~~

"STOP IT!" You screamed in your sleep before kicking something off your bed.

Katsuki fell into the floor of your room and yelled out in pain. "AHHH SHIT! Oi the fuck was that fo-" The blonde looked up to see you on the bed, against the wall and holding your sword to him. Your eyes were wide with terror and your hands shook while pointed at him.

"Hey, hey what's wrong?" He asked quietly although annoyed by the action, yet wary of the panicked look in your eyes. "What're you holdin' that for?"

Your throat was dry, you couldn't speak. Your skin burned at the memory where they touched you. It felt like you couldn't breathe. A scream was lodged in your throat but refused to come. The sweat that rolled down your head left a horridly wet feel to your body.

The blonde examined your face and looked around but saw nothing to propmt this scare. Katsuki then continued to stare at you before standing up slowly.

"Y/N." You gasped quietly at the sound of your name. Katsuki extended his hand. "Give me the sword." At his words you kept your grip firm still shaken from the dream. "It's okay, just give it to me." He got onto the bed and held your hands. You jolted at the contact as he took the weapon from your hands.

Katsuki set the sword on the floor and looked at you. "What happened?" He asked you quietly. Only for you to stay silent, you took your hands from his and stayed quiet before curling into a ball. "Come on dammit, say something."

You shook your head and remained silent. Just hugging yourself and crying quietly. Katsuki just stared in confusion. You've told him of your nightmares before. But this is the first time he's ever witnessed it. He reached for you again only for you to move away from him.