Preparations

"What do you wear to court to put your rapists in jail?" You asked the League as they were gathered in your room of their own accord.

"Something that says 'I'll ruin your life after ruining mine.'" Mange said as she looked through your closet.

"You should definitely wear something dummy expensive." Toga suggested as she played with your stuffed bear.

"Like Versace, or maybe Gucci." Compress added.

"You got Vera Wang in here anywhere?" Mange asked.

"I've got a bunch of stuff in there." You told her as you walked up to your closet.

"What time do you need to be there?" Toga asked while laid on your bed.

"12 pm. It's 9, and I still haven't found shit to wear. Mind you this is the first time in 3 years I have seen either of them. So this'll be a treat."

"Okay I think I got you something good. How well can you work white?" Mange asked.

"I can work anything." You said taking the clothes. "Thank you now skedadle."

"Can we come with you?" Tenko asked as you ruffled his hair.

"Sorry Ashes but no, you guys aren't allowed within 5 kilometers of a building of law." You told him as he pouted slightly.

"It's been almost 2 months now, we haven't done anything." Compress complained as they left your room and Kurogiri closed the door.

You laid the clothes on the bed and began to change. Once done you looked in the mirror admiring the choice Mange made.

"Well if this doesn't say 'new bitch who this?' then I don't know what does

"Well if this doesn't say 'new bitch who this?' then I don't know what does." You said admiring the attire as a knock was heard at your door. "Come in."

Katsuki entered the room while in his school uniform. He eyed your outfit with interest before scoffing.

"That's one hell of a fashion statement." Katsuki joked with a grin.

"Is it too much?" You asked looking at the white coat.

"Yeah," he said approaching you.

"So I should change it?" You asked reaching for the coat.

"No, keep it that's the type of shit you wear to ruin someone else's life." Katsuki said before pulling you close by your waist. "Looks great on you."

You smiled softly and and held his face before kissing his forehead. "Thank you Puppy. You should be at school."

"So should your old man." Katsuki argued.

You rolled your eyes and flicked his head. "Go to school Puppy." The male sucked his teeth at the assault before walking away from you. "I love you."

"Yeah whatever." He muttered while leaving your room. "Love you too." He yelled down the hall earning a smile from you.

You tied your braids in a bun and checked the mirror as Sibyl teleported into your room. "Good morting." He said cheerfully.