Dorm Life

The Morning After

Aizawa walked through the hall of his quiet house. Both his children asleep, and the woman, your mother, was downstairs cooking. He went into Hitoshi's room to see him still asleep. Not that he went to sleep last night, due to his insomnia.

The man closed the door and began to walk towards the stairs before recalling. Shit, I left my wallet in Y/N's room while returning her comb. He thought while softly hitting himself on the head.

Aizawa turned around and went to your bedroom door and knocked softly. He got no response. The man figured you were still asleep. Quietly he creaked the door open. You room was dark as he could make out you sleeping on top of Katsuki with his arms wrapped around you.

He walked over to your nightstand where his wallet was. As Aizawa picked up his wallet you turned over in your sleep. The man looked over at you as his eyes glued to your collar bone covered in dark marks. Not to say he didn't expect it, but there was a sense of disappointment.

It had been a little over a year since he took you in, even then he didn't expect you to grow and mature so fast. Even then, you had been mature for so long. What was he expecting?

Aizawa finally left the room and closed your door. Come on Shouta, she isn't a little girl anymore. What are you being so upset for? He thought before he sighed and left down the hall.

~~~~~~~

You stirred awake to an empty bed as you hugged the pillow on your side. Looking around you saw Katsuki sit at the end of the bed and texted on his phone. Sighing quietly you nudged him with your foot and the blonde looked at you slightly annoyed.

"The fuck do you want dumbass?" He asked.

"Good morning Puppy." You responded tiredly with a small smile.

"Mhm." Katsuki sounded absently. "We're moving into dorms."

You sat up not bothering to cover your barren chest as Katsuki looked at your breasts without shame. "I know. Dad told me that they were buildin' em' some time ago." You responded as you scratched your head. Looking up you saw the blonde fully face you with his phone in hand. "Did you take a picture of me?"

Katsuki glanced up at you in silence face unchanged before looking back at his screen. "No." He lied.

You scoffed at him before you got up from your bed. "Are you going back home?"

"Yeah I have to. My ha-" He paused as you glared bullets at his head. "My mother." You nodded. "Wants me to be there when your old man and All Might come by to ask for permission to put me in dorms."

"M'kay. Can I come with you?" You asked.

"Sure. Whatever."

As you nodded you entered your closet and began to dress. Where the hell is Sibyl? A knock was heard. Hitoshi peeked his head in.

"Hey." He said to the blonde who nodded at him. "Where's that idiot?"

"She's in her closet puttin' some clothes."

"Okay, tell her to come down when she's done. Her mom just finished breakfast." Hitoshi left out before peeking back in. "Oh and tell Y/N Sibyl is downstairs in case she was wondering."

Your brother left the room as Katsuki just lounged on the bed as you came back out.