Chapter 11

Once the massage robot finished destroying the steward bots, Wall-E, Eve, Rodney, Remy, M-O, and the defective robots rush to the lido deck. The Captain reaches for a blue square button on his desk. Carl gives him a push while he hangs on to AUTO. The Captain presses the button and laughs. Everything in the Axiom suddenly lights up and the screens turn green with a plant logo on it. Alarms go off and the pools close up. Oxygen masks are deployed over every passenger.

Minnie Mouse: "Oh my!"

Ugga (The Croods): "What is this?"

Mickey Mouse: "Hey! What's going on here?"

Dash (The Incredibles): "My shake!"

Roxanne (Megamind): "What did you do?"

Megamind: "It wasn't me!"

Alex (Madagascar): "Get this thing off me!"

The chairs start heading towards the lido deck.

Eep (The Croods): "Where are we going?"

Guy (The Croods): "I don't know but I can't turn around."

Tarantula (The Bad Guys): "Look around you. We're all going the same direction!"

John and Mary see the babies crying from a distance. A robot repeatedly tells them to remain calm.

Shrek: "What are we all doing here?"

Fiona: "Is this an emergency?"

Shrek: "I don't know."

On the BnL logo, the N begins to rise and it was the holodetector.

Meena (Sing): "What is that?"

Rosita (Sing): "Look, The Captain!"

Everyone looks up and sees the captain wrestling with AUTO.

Captain: "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We're having a slight malfunction with the Auto pilot! Please remain calm!"

They watch as AUTO continues to try and throw the Captain off. Wall-E and Eve arrive at the lido deck. Remy hung on to Eve.

Remy: "There it is! Hurry!"

As Eve flies towards the holodetector, AUTO spins his wheel and throws the captain and Carl. Then AUTO showed his taser to C-3PO and R2-D2. They back away slowly, intimidated.

Meanwhile, the ship began tipping over. Wall-E tried to put the plant inside the holodetector, but it moved on him and the plant fell towards the passengers. Remy was knocked off with the impact and he fell with the plant. The passengers began to slip off their chairs.

Mary: "Hey, John, John!"

John: "Woah woah!"

Shrek: "Fiona! Hold on!"

Fiona: "I can't!"

Violet (The Incredibles): "Why are we tipping over?!"

Ember (Elemental): "Ah flame! Wade, help!"

Wade (Elemental): "What's happening?!"

Johnny (Hotel Transylvania): "Ahhh! this is like the Titanic movie!"

Remy tried to catch the plant. Before he could reach it, a passenger ran over it. Then another passenger rolled towards Remy.

Rick (The Mitchells vs the Machines): "Watch out!"

Remy: "Oh Mama!"

He gets ran over. Eve puts Wall-E down next to the holodetector and searches for Remy and the plant.