Chapter 3

Throughout the day, Eve, Baymax and BB-8 scan for any signs of life. No results anywhere. At sunset, they were ready to call it a day, until Eve and BB-8 got pulled into a magnet on a ship.

Baymax: "Oh no."

Wall-E and Remy watched them as they struggled to escape the magnet. Eve eventually had enough and shot the magnet, freeing them in the process. Baymax caught BB-8 and got off the ship quickly. Eve continued shooting the ship and destroyed it. They watch as the ship burns and knocks over more ships.

Remy: "What are you doing?"

Wall-E slowly walked towards them and stood beside Eve. He whistled and took slight steps towards her. Eve sees him and begins communicating with him.

Eve: "Directive?"

Wall-E: "Huh?"

Eve: "Directive?"

Wall-E decided to show her a trick. He scooped up trash and turned it into a cube.

Wall-E: "Ta-Da!"

Eve: "Ooh."

Wall-E: "Dir-ec-tive."

Eve: "Directive?"

Wall-E nods.

Eve: "Classified."

Wall-E: "Oh."

BB-8 takes a closer look at Wall-E and begins making sounds at Baymax and Eve.

Baymax: "Yes, this is the same robot from yesterday."

BB-8 sees Remy. He alerts Baymax.

Baymax: "Hello Remy."

Remy: "Hi again. You're not gonna blast my friend, are you?"

Baymax: "He is a nice robot. We apologize for any harm we may have caused."

While they spoke, Eve scanned Wall-E.

Eve: "Name?"

Wall-E: "W, Wall-E."

Eve: "Wall-E."

Wall-E: "Aww."

Eve chuckles and introduced herself.

Eve: "Eve."

Wall-E: "E."

Eve: "Eve."

Wall-E: "Eva."

Eve: "Eve, Eve."

Wall-E: "Eva. Eva."

Eve chuckles because Wall-E kept mispronouncing her name.

Baymax: "I am Baymax. I detect signs of life. This is BB-8. He does not speak, but I can understand him."

Wall-E: "Eva."

Remy (whispers to Baymax): "No offense but I think he likes Eve best."

Suddenly, Wall-E's alarm begins going off.

Remy: "What's wrong, Wall-E?"

Wall-E looks around and sees a large dust storm coming their way. He tries to warn Eve, but she thought he was doing something suspicious. She points her gun at him, but he turns into a cube.

Remy looks behind him and sees the dust.

Remy: "Take cover!"

BB-8 looks back and makes loud noises. Baymax and Eve see the storm and are caught in it.

Eve: "Wall-E! Wall-E!"

Baymax: "I cannot see anything. Remy?"

Wall-E grabbed Eve's hand and led her and the others to his home. Eve coughs while BB-8 shakes off some dust. Wall-E turns on the lights and tells her to come in and explore. They see the cockroach get inside a Twinkie.