Chapter 2

The next morning, Wall-E wakes up with a low battery. He gets up but collides into things. Later on, he goes outside and charges himself using solar energy. Then he goes down to start another day of clearing trash. Remy and the cockroach meet him at the front of the garage. Just before he leaves, Wall-E accidentally crushed the cockroach.

Wall-E and Remy: "AHH!!"

The cockroach gets up uninjured. Wall-E tells it to stay behind, but the cockroach decides to follow him. Wall-E does his usual duty of gathering trash together and turning them into cubes. Along the way, he collects more items, such as a bra, which he mistakes for eye wear.

Wall-E: "Woah!"

Remy: "Take that off."

He tosses it in his ice box. He also collects a rubber ducky and a bobble head dog. He finds car keys and clicks a button that unlocks a car from a distance. He finds a paddle ball toy and plays with it, until he gets hit in the face. He finds a ring box. Inside it was an engagement ring. Wall-E tosses the ring elsewhere.

Remy: "Hey, wait a minute."

Remy jumps off Wall-E and goes after the ring. Wall-E tosses the ring box in the ice box along with a boot and a trophy. He finds a fire extinguisher and sprays it. The force of the extinguisher pushed him back. He throws it away and continues making trash cubes throughout the day.

After a hard day's work, Wall-E finds a door. He uses his laser to zap it in half. When he looks inside, he finds a plant.

Wall-E: "Ooh."

After taking a good look at it, he picks it up with the soil, and puts it in the boot he collected. Soon, they arrive home. Just before he went inside, he sees a red dot on his garage door. He tries to grab it but it moves away from him. Remy saw Wall-E leaving.

Remy: "What's he doing?"

Wall-E tries grabbing the dot again, but it moved. He chases it.

Remy: "Hey, Wall-E, wait up!"

Wall-E didn't listen. The dot kept moving from him. But Wall-E was determined to grab it. He chases it towards an open field. Little did he know that a line of red dots followed him and were going to surround him. Remy sees the dots and tries calling Wall-E to come back, The robot didn't hear him. The red dot stopped moving and Wall-E tried to pick it up. All it did was shine on Wall-E's hand. He looks up and sees flames coming from the sky. He panics and digs himself into the ground for shelter.

After escaping the flames, Wall-E peeks out of the ground completely shaken. Remy looked around for him.

Remy: "Wall-E! Wall-E are you okay?"

Wall-E hears Remy's voice and gets up. He hits his head on something. They look up and see a large object above them. It was a ship.

Remy: "What is that?"

They look around to explore it. Soon the doors open. Wall-E puts a rock over his head and turned into a cube to hide. Remy got behind Wall-E. A scanning device descended to the ground and scanned the area. Once it finished, it began to do its work. Three objects came out of the ship. Wall-E and Remy went to take a closer look. The machines start making loud noises and enter codes on the objects. The objects lose their outer layers.

Wall-E and Remy looked over to see what was inside. They saw three robots. One was white and had blue eyes. The second one was large and white. The third one was small and was in the shape of a ball.

Remy: "Look Wall-E. More robots."

Wall-E: "Ooh."

These robots were called Eve, Baymax, and BB-8. They begin scanning for something. While they scan, the ship begins to launch. Wall-E digs himself into the ground again and Remy hid with him.

The ship heads out of the atmosphere, leaving a large cloud of smoke. Wall-E and Remy get up to see the other robots still scanning. They see the ship leaving earth. Eve decides to fly up into the sky. Wall-E and Remy watch as she begins zooming around the area. Wall-E was intrigued. As she stops flying, Baymax and BB-8 meet her on the ground.

Baymax: "Feels good to fly around freely, doesn't it?"

Wall-E accidentally knocked over a few rocks on a boulder. BB-8 alerts them and Eve quickly pulls out her gun and shoots the large rock. The cockroach saw the explosion from a distance. She keeps her gun pointed at the area for a minute.

Baymax: "False alarm. Let's continue searching."

Eve puts her gun away and the three move somewhere else. Wall-E and Remy were paralyzed with fear under the remains of the boulder.

Later on, Eve, Baymax and BB-8 scan buildings. Little did they know that they were being followed. Wall-E and Remy hid behind tires. The cockroach arrived and approached the other robots.

Remy: "Oh no!"

Eve heard the cockroach and shot it. The cockroach escaped the blast and approached the others. BB-8 got a closer look. Eve stuck her hand out and it crawled on her.

Remy: "Look at that. I'm gonna try it!"

Remy slowly got closer to them. Baymax saw Remy.

Baymax: "Look, another creature."

Remy: "Hey hey."

Baymax: "It can talk."

Baymax stuck his hand out and Remy crawled on him.

Baymax: "I am Baymax. These are my partners Eve and BB-8. We are life detectors.

Remy: "I'm Remy. Just a simple rat."

Wall-E watched them interact and chuckled. Eve shot at the tires, giving Wall-E no place to hide.

Remy: "NO NO NO STOP!!"

Baymax: "What is the matter, Remy?"

Remy: "DON'T KILL HIM!!"

Eve: "Come out of there. Come out of there."

Wall-E peeks up and sees them standing in front of him. The cockroach hisses at Wall-E and jumps into his hand.

Remy: "You okay?"

Baymax: "You know this robot?"

Remy: "He's a friend. And so is that cockroach."

Eve scans Wall-E, but finds nothing. They leave. Remy however doesn't follow them.

Remy: "Sorry, I have to stick with him. Nice to meet you, Baymax."

Baymax: "Indeed."

Wall-E sighs. Remy sees this.

Remy: "What, you like her? She tried to shoot you! Come on let's go home."

But Wall-E didn't go home. Instead, he follows her. In a store, he watches her scan. She sees him and he freaks out. He collides into carts and several of them chase him. Wall-E tried to escape, but the doors were locked and the carts ram him.

That night, Eve, Baymax and BB-8 stop for the night and go to sleep. Wall-E watched as they dozed off. He checks to see if she was completely asleep, which she was. He gets an idea. The next morning, the scanning robots wake up and see a sculpture. Wall-E tried to make a sculpture of Eve. BB-8 looks around it. Eve does the same.

Baymax: "Whatever this is, we should leave it alone and continue searching."

They move on from the spot. Wall-E was hiding nearby and was saddened that he failed. He kicks a metal pipe and many more fall on him.