Chapter 4

The next day, Wall-E and Remy went out to explore and do their usual routine. Wall-E took one more glance at Eve and left the site, saddened. He was scooping trash slower than usual. Wall-E looked at the fire starter that Eve had and lit the small flame. It was blown out quickly. One of the cubes fell over and the ground began to shake.

Remy: "The ship! Wall-E, we have to go back."

Wall-E rushed back to his home. The cockroach and Remy hung on tight while Wall-E went as fast as he could. By the time they got there, the ship was picking up Eve. BB-8 was picked up by a magnet and pulled into the ship. As Baymax was being loaded in, he saw Wall-E running towards the ship, calling Eve's name.

Baymax: "Wall-E?"

Remy: "WAIT, DON'T GO!! NO!!"

Wall-E: Eva! Nooooo. Eva!"

The ship loads the robots in. Wall-E hurries towards the ship. Remy and the cockroach tried to follow. Wall-E stopped them and ordered them to stay. The cockroach listened, but Remy objected.

Remy: "No! I'm not staying here. Wall-E, I wished for you to find true love. And I'm not going to stand here and watch you lose her. I'm coming with you! You need my help. Now let's go!"

Remy hopped into Wall-E's storage compartment and Wall-E rushed down to the ship. By the time the robots were fully loaded in, Wall-E had climbed halfway up the ship. Then it launches off the ground. Wall-E holds on tight as the cockroach watches the rocket take off. Eventually, the ship leaves the earth's atmosphere and enters outer space. Wall-E looks back and sees earth one more time. Without gravity, Wall-E began to float away, but he grabbed on to the ship. He peeks into the ship's window and pointed at the stars. Remy crawled into the ship and Baymax provides air for him.

(Watch Video)

As the ship parks into the Axiom, Wall-E is thrown off.

Baymax: "We have arrived. It is now safe to breathe outside."

Remy: "Thank goodness. I thought you were going to run out of air."

Baymax: "Not to worry. It will take me a moment to re-inflate."

Robot arms come out and grab hold of the ship. More EVE probes appear in front of Wall-E, one of those was the Eve he was pursuing. One of the arms grabbed Eve and placed her under a blue light. A few more robots were summoned to where she was. One of those was M-O. He, along with a few other robots follow a white line to where Eve was being kept. M-O scans her and his scanner reads "Foreign Contaminant". They start cleaning the dirt and dust. Meanwhile, Baymax and BB-8 were loaded off the ship and they walked to where Eve was. Another robot, named Rodney meets them there.

Rodney: "Welcome back, Baymax, BB-8. Came back sooner than usual."

Baymax: "For good reason."

Rodney: "Well, I'll get a transporter over here and we'll get you two back to the repair ward for a check-up."

Remy hides behind Baymax and whispers, "Go ahead, I'll stay with Wall-E."

He crawls up the ship and finds Wall-E, who was trying to get in front of an EVE probe. When Remy gets there, a robot arm grabbed Wall-E and put him under the blue light. When M-O finished his work on another EVE probe, he turns to Wall-E and his scanner reads 100% foreign contaminant.

M-O: "Huh? Woah woah woah woah woah woah."

He begins cleaning Wall-E, but Wall-E's container lid opens on M-O. M-O tried cleaning the back of Wall-E. Wall-E moved forward, causing M-O to fall. M-O gets up and began scolding Wall-E. Wall-E left a trail of dirt and M-O cleaned it. Wall-E decided to put a dot of dirt on the ground, frustrating M-O more. He cleans it. Wall-E puts the dirt on M-O's face. M-O cleans himself while he screams.

Meanwhile, a small robot called GO-4 along with a few steward robots approach the scene. GO-4 scans the EVE probes one by one. He scans Wall-E. Before he could turn and see what he scanned, Wall-E hid behind Eve. GO-4 continues scanning. When he scans Eve, he scans the green plant light on her and the entire ship's lights turn green. A transporter is summoned.

Rodney: "What's this?"

Baymax: "This is the good reason I had mentioned, we found a plant."

Rodney: "A plant? Well in that case, we're going to see the captain!"

A robot arm grabs Eve and puts her in the transporter. GO-4 hops in along with Rodney, Baymax, and BB-8. They begin to leave the scene.

Wall-E: "Eva!"

He begins to chase her.

Remy: "Wait, Wall-E! Wait up!"

He climbs Wall-E just in time. He follows the transporter into an elevator. He left a trail of dirt behind, which M-O noticed. M-O decides to jump off the line and clean the trail of dirt.