Part 5

I didn't wake up so early, 9:30am, my eyes hurriedly scanning the room to work out where I was, then settled on my boyfriend - MiA's bedroom. I sighed and smiled as his chest rose and fell slowly as he dreamed, adoring his beautiful face, the smooth curve of his jaw, his neatly shaped eyebrows, and I loved all of his imperfections, everything about him, I loved it all. The memories from the night before came flooding back: the moaning, the panting, MiA... but this time it wasn't a dream - it was a dream come true. Maybe dreams can come true... A large smile spanned my face as I thought about the events, and for once in my life, I was truly proud of my accomplishments. MiA's slender arms were still holding onto me, however his grip was loose and it was easy for me to shuffle out of the bed to get ready for the day.

I stretched my arms up after I stood, glancing once more at my boyfriend before pulling on my hoodie and heading to the lounge to collect my phone, which was sitting on the coffee table.

2 new messages:

Koichi: 'Meeting at yours with instruments and musical equipment by midday - that's okay isn't it?'

Tsuzuku: 'I can bring alcohol right?'

I sighed. Why my place? It was the best option though, seeing as it was easier for them to bring their guitars and amps than me transport my drum kit and equipment. I seemed to have woken the cats up, and the lazily padded around the room, meowing and starting to circle me as if they were hungry sharks preparing their meal. The thought made me laugh and I skipped to their food bowls, pouring them a generous amount of breakfast. As if they were thanking me, they meowed in unison before greedily tucking in, making an awful amount of noise.

Then, a sleepy looking MiA appeared in the doorway of his room, stretching in a cat-like way, before announcing,

"I heard cat food being poured and I woke up." WHY IS THAT A REASON TO WAKE UP?!He walked in lazily, still not paying me much attention before plopping onto the sofa, yawning.

"The TV wasn't properly switched off last night?" He looked at me and I smiled back at him, raising an eyebrow as I waited for him to remember.

"What..?" A pause. The, "Ohhhhhhhhh!" He started to giggle and I approached him, standing behind the sofa and leaning down to cuddle him from behind, nuzzling into his messed up hair.

"I love you," I whispered softly into the strands and I heard a chuckle escape him as he replied,

"I love you too, Meto!" He turned quickly to capture my lips in an innocent kiss. "By the way, you were cute last night." He laughed as I blushed heavily and frowned.

"Stupid!" but we both giggled afterwards.

"MiA, you need to get ready to go out," The fact that we had just over 2 hours to get to my apartment struck me, "We need to go to mine as soon as possible."

"Why?"

"You don't need to know that now, but hurry!"

I sent him to have a shower and get dressed, which he did, meanwhile I called for a large taxi to pick us and a guitar and MiA's smallest amp. I took a dark purple ESP guitar off of the wall and placed it in a case which was decorated with his name and some cats. I then stood this by the door and sat the amp next to it, before sitting myself upon that.

MiA emerged from his room again, dressed in some tight jeans and a leather jacket. He had minimal makeup on, but he still bothered with contact lenses and hair. I found his coat and handed it to him, then wrapped myself in mine before grabbing Ruana and opening the door.

"Meto, where are we going? Why have you got my guitar?!" He seemed reluctant to leave now that he realised I was up to something.

"Trust me." I reassured him by walking to him quickly, getting onto my tip toes to kiss his lips quickly, before asking him to be quick again. He grabbed his amp, and said goodbye to his cats, which made me laugh as always. I checked my phone, 11:10pm. We had less than an hour to get back and get ready and my apartment was a state.