Part 1

'Sorry Meto, not today, I need to continue writing this song.'

I sighed, air rushing out of my mouth and tickling Ruana-chan's nose. Once again MiA had turned me down. He needed to finish the end of a song I told myself, it's important I told myself, but once again, I found I had nothing to do with the rest of my evening. It was only half seven. Christmas was a week away, I had been with MiA for 3 weeks, and already he was getting too busy to spend time with me. I stared at my phone, then at Ruana, who only stared blankly back at me, as usual. For the first time in a while, I was starting to miss human contact. Sighing once more, I slid my phone back into my sling, standing up and walking towards the mirror in my room to inspect my hair and makeup. It had been 5 days since I had seen the guitarist... surely he didn't have to spend 5 consecutive days slaving over one song. Surely he had enough time to see me. Was he maybe... avoiding me? I was starting to get sick of the fact that he was delaying everything. He was writing a song last week as well. Why was he writing one this week too? I decided that the best thing to do was see him myself.

I have nothing else to do with my night, so it's not a problem for me to visit him. I thought to myself, as I started to find my coat and shoes. I had become pretty good at being one handed, and it only took me a minute to wrap up warm, then I quickly made my look presentable, put the tiniest amount of makeup on my face and stepped out of the house, sitting Ruana in a bag that I balanced well on my broken shoulder. The subway was not too far away from my apartment, and I knew exactly how to get to MiA's now. A subway ran every 15 minutes from my house to his, and luckily, there was one waiting for me when I arrived. I stepped inside, seating myself in a corner, away from everyone else, pulling out my phone to check for messages - none. The ride there always made me sleepy, and I had to fight the urge to fall asleep on the way.

The subway arrived at the station, and I left for MiA's house, enjoying the cold night as I crunched through old leaves left behind from autumn and watched the clouds of air leave my body into the air as I breathed. The apartment block was beginning to become familiar now - I visit it daily to spend time in MiA's room. We hadn't manage to do it yet - MiA was too careful about my arm, even though it was much better. I silently got into the lift, fishing around my pockets for my phone before remembering I kept it in my sling. It read, '8pm. 1 new message: Koichi' I clicked on the message, whispering it to my lonely self,

'Meet me at our café in town tomorrow, 10am - we need to talk.'What would Koichi want? He seemed serious for once. Not taking too much notice, I shut down my phone and slipped it back into my sling. The door of the lift pinged open, and I stepped out slowly, nervously approaching MiA's door.

I lifted my small fingers, pushing the bell once and waiting. Nothing. I rang it again. Nothing. Maybe his doorbell is broken? I pulled my phone out again, dialling MiA's number and putting the device to my ear. Silence came from inside the apartment. He's been going out every night and not telling me? My stomach churned, and butterflies rose within it. Why?! I rang it once more just to check, but nothing happened. I stood awkwardly outside his door for a few minutes, wondering what I should do. Finally I decided to leave again... it was now 8:15pm, I had been stood there for quarter of an hour?! I didn't know what to do at all, stepping in the lift again. I was confused - I hadn't done anything to MiA to make him dislike me, and only last week he was texting me every day. I dragged myself back into the lift, holding back tears. I missed him. But no, I was determined not to cry.

The subway home seemed quick, and I managed to get home just before 9, making myself some basic noodles before setting down in front of the TV with Ruana, starting up my PS4. I quickly realised I hadn't an appetite, pushing the noodles to the side and playing a fighting game to take my mind off of things, but it soon got boring, as my thoughts wondered off to MiA constantly. Finally, I got fed up, and switched off the TV, Picking Ruana-chan up and hugging her close. I decided it was time to go to bed.

I poured a glass of water for myself, carrying it to my bedroom with Ruana in my mouth, and using my elbow to switch off the lights. I pulled my clothes off, and immediately climbed into bed, not caring to wrap up warmer. Ruana was hugged closer to my chest, but I wished MiA was here too. I sniffed slightly, and found it hard to fall asleep. MiA.... What is he doing? Why won't he tell me what's wrong? Why is he avoiding me? What have I done? What if he's with someone else?! Tears trickled from my eyes, and I couldn't stop them. I just wanted to know what was going on. It seemed I was incapable of sleeping properly - every time I finally got to sleep, I would wake up again shortly after, due to the thoughts of loneliness and the fear of living how I used to before MiA came into my life. Even within these few weeks, I had felt as though we were inseparable. Until now.

I managed to watch the sun rise in the end, the rays of sunlight starting to... get blocked by winter clouds. The weather was dull, the day was dull, my mood was dull. I picked up my phone,'5:45am, 1 new message: Koichi'

It read, 'I need to see you urgently, remember - our café, 10am.'

He's never this serious. Something must've happened. Suddenly, I panicked - What's happened to MiA?!!

~~~~~~~~~

I have no idea what I'm doing and its really funny :') Make sure you've read the end of 'I.. I Love You!' before reading this story~ Thank you for reading this part.. please just feedback, comment, vote, and maybe follow? It seems that everyone wants me to write Tsu x Koichi as well - it will only be a short story but i'll get started soon. ALSO - Remember that smut scene that I promised? Haha me too.. uhh.. it'll be in this sequel don't worry *evil smirk*