Part 4

I made us both warming hot chicken and plain rice, hoping that MiA would eat it all and make up for all the meals he seemed to have skipped over the previous days. I tried my best to neatly fill little bowls of the food, placing them on his coffee table along with chopsticks and water. MiA emerged from the bathroom, this time wearing another dark jumper and some different trousers. His hair was still wet, and he smiled half-heartedly as he saw the food, dropping his body onto the sofa next to me and sighing.

"Eat something, MiA." I picked up a bowl of rice, passing it to him and placing chopsticks in his other hand. "Please?"

I also picked up a bowl, and immediately started to wolf down the plain food hungrily - it didn't taste too bad, and MiA watched me with a small smile starting to form on his face. My appetite was back now that I felt like I could fix everything that had happened, and I was glad to be eating food again.

It seemed that me and MiA had switched roles - he was being quiet and needed me to care for him, and I was in charge, making sure he was okay. The guitarist stared into his bowl of food after watching me, before slowly trying some. He looked up at me after swallowing it, exclaiming,

"Meto, it's delicious~!"

And he continued to shovel more and more into his mouth. I giggled as he asked for more, and I gave him as much as he wanted - I had made lots in case this happened. Finally, we had filled our bellies, and we both felt very fat, leaning back onto the sofa to help us breathe. I looked over to my boyfriend, and a smile appeared on his face. Ah he already seems better."Thank you so much." His voice was full of appreciation, and the sweet smile he had on his face as he spoke made me blush.

"I-im glad you enjoyed it..."

"No, Meto, not just for the food! For helping me today. Honestly, I was feeling so stressed and fed up. You've really helped me so much and I'm so grateful!" His smile was the best. "By the way, what is your plan? Why don't I have to continue writing?" Fear suddenly turned him pale, "You have got some plan, right?!"

I reassured him, then explained that the plan was top secret, which made him giggle. I didn't exactly know when to leave, but it was 1pm, and I was already feeling sleepy. Now that he was feeling a bit better, I didn't have to force myself to be confident, so I took Ruana from her bag, deciding I had been away from her comfort for too long, and I cuddled her close as I felt glad that I was finally able to relax. MiA stood for a moment, stretching his back up to force three loud clicks out of it, sighing with relief as he returned his body to normal. He cleared the mess we had made while eating, balancing our bowls and drinks in his hands, then returning to me on the sofa, using the remote to flick through recorded films on his TV. There was a lot of Studio Ghibli. He chose Spirited Away, and pulled me into his arms silently as the film started. We stayed like that for the first 20 minutes of the film, sharing shy kisses and other affectionate touches every few minutes and then giggling shyly afterwards. I couldn't keep my hands off of him. As he watched the screen, I became mesmerized. The film was nowhere near over, but his beauty was distracting me already, and I just wanted more and more of his handsome body... He noticed me staring at him, and caught my cheek with his hand as I tried to look away quickly.

"Meto-kun~" His voice made me blush. A thumb brushed across my cheek before I felt him pull our faces close, his lips only just brushing mine. We stayed like that for a minute, enjoying the closeness of our faces, before slowly letting our lips collide, and our eyes shut slowly in the process. I had missed his kisses too much.

The guitarist kissed at my lips more and more, becoming more passionate with each kiss. And I responded by moaning softly into them, pressing my lips harder against his, parting my mouth slightly - I wanted so much more. It seemed that he understood, as I felt a wet muscle push into my mouth, which I met with my own, swiping it against his nervously. The metal piercing on my tongue brushed against his tongue, making him moan, and I moaned as a response, starting to feel very turned on by this point. Suddenly, the other male jumped onto me, crawling up my body and pinning me down in an almost cat-like manor. I was already hot and panting, and his lust filled eyes sparkled as he approached my face again, as if he were stalking prey. He forcefully smashed his lips against mine again, messily kissing me, holding my body close to his firmly yet lovingly.