Part 2

What would Koichi want? I didn't think too much of it, but there was no way I was getting any more sleep. I hauled my sleepy body up, dragging Ruana with me. I wrapped myself in a hoodie, stumbling out of the bedroom and flopping onto a pile of beanbags, searching for the first Shingeki no Kyojin volume and flicking through it, barely reading the speech. I was tempted to have a nap on the beanbags by 8am, before being woken up again by the buzzing of my phone.1 new message: MiAMy heart started thumping loudly in my chest, was he okay? I clicked on the message worriedly:'You rang me twice last night? Ah sorry Meto I was fast asleep by that time. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow?xx'Asleep?! 8pm and MiA was asleep?! Hah - no that's not like him at all! What was he doing?! I wasn't so worried anymore about him now I knew that he was okay, but now anger was starting to fill my head, anger and jealousy towards the person who he had been with last night, and the nights before - the person who was obviously way better than me. I clicked reply:

'It's fine. Tell me who you were out with last night and then I'll leave you alone.'

I got an instant reply:'What? I was so tired I fell asleep early! I've been working on music!xx'This made me so angry.'Don't lie, MiA. Composing music for the band wouldn't make you that tired.'The instant replies were annoying me.'Just come and see me today and I'll explain what's happened okay?xx'

Explain what?! That you've been lying to me and ignoring me? Too bad, MiA. The anger and sadness and disappointment welled up inside me, and I curled up into a ball for a moment, thinking about my boyfriend and his actions.'I'm seeing Koichi today. Maybe another time.'Minutes passed, no reply was sent to me. Had I upset him? I put my phone down, telling myself not to get upset. Maybe I would see him later, and get answers, and then beat the shit out of whoever he was with.

For the rest of the morning, I didn't do much else. I skipped breakfast as I had no appetite once again, and stared at the TV for a while, before dressing in a white hoodie which was covered in black skulls and some skinny jeans. I put on a minimal amount of makeup, steadily using my one free hand, and checked the time once again: 9:45am. I might as well leave now. I pulled my large coat over me, carrying Ruana in her bag again, and stepped out of the house, a small amount of money in my pocket that jingled around with my keys as I walked.

The café that Koichi referred to as our café was a small coffee shop that was only a 5 minute walk away from my apartment. Koichi always used to take me there when we first started the band, and we still met there now occasionally, to discuss matters or just spend time with each other.

I stuffed my hand into my coat pocket, as the chilly winter air hit me. I shivered as I walked through the icy streets, being careful not to slip on frozen puddles of last night's rain. The weather was miserable, it reflected my mood. Clouds lay under the sun like a blanket, shielding us all from warmth and the icy rain cried over me. Everything was awful.

I arrived at the café, stepping inside, feeling drenched. I spotted Koichi immediately, and he gestured for me to sit down. Something was off. I sat on the chair, keeping my coat around me because it was too cold outside and inside the building to take it off. A harsh sigh escaped my lips.

"What is it?" Koichi asked, a flat tone to his voice. A burning cigarette hung within the loose grip of his fingers and he looked tired. I fished around for my phone, remembering I had kept it in my sling, then switched it on, holding the latest conversation between me and MiA to Koichi's face.

"Oh." He put the cigarette down in the ash tray, letting it continue to burn, the smoke rising in a neat swirl of greyness. It looked as dull as the clouds - and Koichi's unusually pale face. "Yeah... this is why none of us should miss work."

What's happened now? "It's Tsuzuku. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with MiA. Well we haven't seen him in a few days, but he shouldn't be too bad." I raised an eyebrow, lazily slouching my frame on the chair, "Basically, we were talking about our next song, and MiA was very quick to write it out. We looked over it, and Tsuzuku decided he wasn't able to sing it. Lately, his voice has been hurting him, and MiA's song required some difficult vocals. I think it upset Tsu, as he hates not being able to sing the way he wants to. However lately, everything seems to be getting to him, he managed to go over the top about the song and created an argument between them. He made MiA rewrite the entire song, which must be so stressful for MiA, who has texted me telling me that he can't do it at all."

So that's why MiA hasn't been talking to me? We were interrupted as two large hot chocolates, topped with swirly cream were served to our table that Koichi had obviously ordered before I arrived. I thanked him and started spooning the cream into my mouth slowly as he continued, "Ito-san tried to reassure the pair by saying that he could get Tsuzuku simple medical attention, however Tsuzuku left the room saying that it would take too long, and he hasn't been back since. MiA is very upset about it and Tsuzuku has been constantly texting me, first because he didn't know what to do, now he won't stop asking about how to apologise to MiA. It's starting to get on my nerves." The pink haired bassist roughly rubbed his fingers against his forehead, showing his stress at the situation, before resting his chin on the palm of his hand. "I finally got Tsuzuku to agree that he was in the wrong and he's going to see a specialist about his voice after Christmas. But now MiA is offended due to the many things Tsuzuku carelessly said during their argument, and I don't know what to do."

It was Koichi's turn to sigh now, and he did so, making the cream on top of his hot chocolate wobble. I stared at the brown liquid in my mug, stirring it slowly with a spoon and watching the steam rise up out of the mug. What could we do for MiA and Tsuzuku?

"By the way," Koichi looked straight at me, "You might want to visit MiA. He rang me almost in tears only a few hours ago, explaining the argument you both had. I don't think you understand how much this has upset him - he didn't want to worry you by telling you about the argument or about his stress, so I guess he really does care for you" I felt like the bassist was telling me off, like he looked down on me or was teaching me a lesson. He sighed once more as he sipped at his warm drink, shutting his eyes for a moment. "I barely slept at all last night thanks to those two texting me." I continued to watch my drink. Bubbles formed and swirled around the edges of the mug, before popping again and disappearing.

"You're not gonna drink that?"

I put the hot chocolate down, standing up slowly, muttering, "I'm going to see him."

"Good luck." Koichi laughed as I exited the café, returning to his phone and finishing my hot chocolate too.

MiA didn't deserve this. Especially not from me. I needed to sort this out.

~~~~~~~~~

So EmS... Why so many updates this week? Well, that is because I dot have school this week. But I do next week ._. and that means lots of homework, less time to write.

ANYWAY, what do you think so far. I doubt this will be a long story, but please, vote/comment/follow if you like it! Thankyou~

So far, it seems i'm writing a Tzk x Koichi fic next :)