Chapter 27: Space Girl/Battle Regulus

Start from the beginning

When the three of them are walking away and someone else was notice at the three of them are walking and that is a girl...an familiar girl for what (Y/N) just know her was in the middle of hallway from the building and it seems she was the only one saw (Y/N) and make him notice at her and he tried to called her out but she just run away.

Time Skip Later.

In Somewhere Else.

When the three of them are walking and they both were deep in lost somewhere on the jungle and they both tried to find a way to get out of here right now and they don't like something else is here and stalk at them

When the three of them are walking and they both were deep in lost somewhere on the jungle and they both tried to find a way to get out of here right now and they don't like something else is here and stalk at them. The three of them are walking away from here and they both were still keep moving out to somewhere else in this deep jungle by themselves when they both were chilling and take a walk to there right away and they just walking fast as they could and they are heading to the jungle.

When these two are walking and they both were keep walking and then something else smelling like bad for what these two soldiers and make them felt disgust.

Soap: "Christ!!!! What is that smell?!?" He said.

(Y/N): "Dead body...." He said and the two of them were walk there right away and they both pushing the bushes away and there was a raptor's dead body was laying there and the compies was eating the dead body of raptor alive.

" He said and the two of them were walk there right away and they both pushing the bushes away and there was a raptor's dead body was laying there and the compies was eating the dead body of raptor alive

(Y/N): "Damn....something else kill this raptor alive." He said to himself and make the two of them don't like this at all and then (Y/N) was got his shotgun out and prepare for shoot right away and Soap had his assault rifle with him too. Then the two of them are walking to there and they both were in deep shit in the jungle and they have to keep moving.

When the two of them are walking there right away and they both were sense something else is here nearby and then they both heard the roar from the creature and make them both turn around and they saw the creatures was jumped out of the bushes. Then (Y/N) with Soap are saw the creature was appeared right away and make the two of them dodge out of the way and they both fall down on the ground and then (Y/N) with Soap turn their heads to look and they both saw the appearance of creature as same like the Australis and Miaplacidus.