My Nemesis, My lover

Wonwoo's Pov

I'm trying to understand what the heck is wrong with him but I can't. He started licking my lips demanding me to open them but I resisted and when he realised that I'm not going to obey he grabbed my jaw and force my mouth open hungrily shoving his tongue in like he had been waiting for it.

"MINGYU!" I screamed trying to kick him off of me but he freaking shove his leg between mine and started grinding making me wiggle uncomfortable and eventually letting out a moan which I regret with all the fibers in my being after seeing the satisfied smile on his face.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" I yelled.

"What else do you think" he answered without a care and started kissing me again rougher.

"Making you mine my dear" he whispered against my ear as he move his leg in a faster pace.

"I thought you fucking hated me!" I screeched annoyed and confused at his actions.

"Hah!" He let out a dry laugh. "You seriously thought I hated you?" He questioned looking a bit annoyed. "Darling why do you think I followed you every chance I get? Got rid of everyone around you? Make sure to remind you of my existence and make sure everyone stayed away?" He questioned repeatedly.

"Cause you're an arrogant piece is shit" I spat angrily.

"Darling you seriously don't get it do you?" He cooed grabbing my face tighter. "But I guess it was I to blame so let me make it clear" he whispered against my ear, his lips so close to my ears.

"I am in love with you, Jeon Wonwoo" he whispered slowly making me shiver.

"You're damn crazy!" I yelled somehow managing to kick him on his stomach and wriggling out of his grasp. "That's not freaking love! That's just an obsession!" I yelled getting away from him as far as possible but curse his damn magic because I was paralyzed within seconds and he was on top of me once again.

"I am indeed obsessed with you and My Love and you'll have to learn to deal with it because one way or the other I'll make you mine" he coaxed slowly moving his hands up my chest and removing the bits of clothes that was on my body.

"Then..why" I shakily breathed out. "Do you torment me so much" I asked begging for answers.

He tilted his head to his sides as if he was confused by my question. I got annoyed at his oblivious face and screamed at him demandingly, he leaned down slowly to my face before uttering.

"Cause that way everyone will stay away from you and you'll only look at me and no one else" he answered. His eyes was glowing gold due to his magic and he had a crazed look on his face. He started biting down on my whole body making sure to avoid the pleasure spot as I lay under him unable to do anything against it.

"Mingyu please let go" I begged hoping that maybe he would go back to his unbearable spoiled brat mode but much to my disappointment he smiled even more at my whinning.

"Darling beg more" he said chaining my hands with his magic and using his newly free hand to grab my waist and grind our hips together.

"Ming-ah...." I embarrassingly moaned out.

"Wonwoo, mate me" he plead locking our eyes. "I promise I'll treasure you and keep you safe so mate me" he begged.

"As if-ahhhh!" I screeched when his hand gripped my clothed member. I blushed furiously trying to hide my face and biting my lower lip to cancel my voice but he started rubbing his hands in a slow tortuous motion that had me moaning and nearly begging at him to take off my boxers.

"Mate.Me" he commanded eyes filled with desire and need.

"I don't-" I was about reply but he cut me off with a smack to my lovely beautiful ass. "Not like this..." I cried out. His eyes shifted before smiling.

"What do you mean Dear?" He questioned gently his voice dripping with honey as if he hadn't just tried to devour me a few seconds ago.

"I said I don't want to mate like this, not in a cave like animals" I said. He released my hand and picked me up conjuring clothes out of thin air like nothing.

Should have fucking done that earlier

"So you're agreeing to mate with me?" He asked with a sinister smile. I nodded my head slowly even though my brain was screaming at me that I should refuse.

"You're agreeing to be mine?" He asked again.

"There's a condition" I answered drawing his attention as he listen intently. "We won't mate right now" he said but he groaned loudly in disapproval. "I don't want to mate right now. I want to do it after we graduate, can you wait for me?" I asked innocently which work wonderfully on him as he reluctantly agreed.

"And you have to stop bullying me at the academy" I added to which he nodded. "And lastly" I said taking his hand in mine. "Kim Mingyu, will you please be my boyfriend?" I asked looking up at him expectantly. I thought he would scream yes or something but the only reply I got from him was his lips on mine.

"Yes"

************************************
The worst thing that could possibly happen to you at school is being stuck in a group with a bunch of uncooperative people that you don't know and a leader that cannot even distribute the works and dumps it on you. I fucking hate it.

Lol I feel like it went too fast but I kinda like itヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)

I like submissive Wonwoo<( ̄︶ ̄)↗<( ̄︶ ̄)↗<( ̄︶ ̄)↗<( ̄︶ ̄)↗<( ̄︶ ̄)↗

Thanks for reading!