† Jihan³✨ †

Joshua's p.o.v

"Shua I'm tired" Jeonghan whine out slumping down on me.

"Get off Jeonghan we still have to wipe the whole damn floor" I reminded pushing him off of me. He dramatically falls down on the floor like a damsel in distress wiping away a fake tear.

"Why do we have to do this ahhhhh" he complained he has been for the last few hours standing up from the floor to grab the wipe and bucket of water.

"Well if a certain someone had been responsible enough to actually pay attention to his surroundings and not be too absorb in his own world and not be too prideful to admit that it was indeed your fault we wouldn't be in this situation" I told grabbing the brush annoyed and started scrubbing the floor like it had down something to me.

Now you might be wondering how the heck did we end up in this situation, well to answer your question let's rewind back to last night shall we?

******************************

"What happened here?" Scoups demanded in his scary voice making Jeonghan turn to him like a robot from the couch as for me I was smiling at him like I had done nothing wrong.

It was mostly Jeonghan.

"I'm asking for an explanation" he demanded once again dangerously dragging his legs towards us. I glance behind him to see Mingyu carrying Dino and Woozi upstairs, Minghao and Jun ready to enjoy the drama, Wonu ignoring everything around him, seungkwan following behind Mingyu, Vernon nowhere to be seen, Dk and Hoshi staring at us with worried looks.

The babies.

"Can we talk this out like civilized humans" Jeonghan coaxed trying his best not to anger scoups anymore but wrong move my friend.

"Talk" Scoups ordered folding his hands and leaning on the wall with a very disapproving look. "I'm listening".

"Well you see-" Jeonghan started.

*********** 10 minutes later***********

"Wait, wait Jeonghan! How did the pan burning became my fault?!" I shouted at Jeonghan on the other side of the couch. "I wasn't even in the kitchen" I retorted, clearly offended at the blame being half pushed to me.

"Well you told me to put the pan on the stove!" He argued back giving me the side glances of just agree with it.

"I did but it was clearly your responsibility to look after it. I wasn't in the kitchen, you were" I defended.

"But I was busy cutting up the ingredients" he retorted.

"You-"

"Okay stop!" Scoups intervened finally breaking the silence he had been keeping since we started our explanation of the day's events.

"Both of you are clearly equally at fault" he declared standing up with a stern look to remind us that his decisions were final. "You'll be in cleaning duty for the whole month" he announced walking out the room leaving Jeonghan and me staring at each other.

"Why me?!" Both of us shouted in sync.

To be continued~

*************************
Thanks for reading appreciate it a whole lot