XXII | Vulnerable

Start from the beginning

jisung's eyes widened and he quickly went to cover chan's mouth.

"chan! you can't just yell that out for everyone to fucking hear!" jisung warned.

chan groaned and pushed jisung away from him.

"okay, okay... fine, i'm sorry, alright? i just want you to know that i've said everything i wanted to, to him but he wouldn't listen... i just want you to speak to him. earlier rather than later." chan said in a slower, quieter voice.

jisung frowned.

"i don't know, chan... i hardly get any time with him alone after school-"

"wait- there he is, go to him before he finds that taeil guy! go!" chan said in a hurry, pushing jisung further towards minho.

"wait- what do i do-"

"take him to your house or something, i don't know- just get him away from that guy!" chan says as he nudges a struggling jisung.

jisung finally gives up on struggling and takes a deep breath before running towards the boy after giving chan a look.

he runs up to minho and grabs his wrist, startling the boy.

"wha- jesus, jisung! you scared the shit out of me! i thought you were some weirdo!" minho laughed.

jisung just cleared his throat and chuckled awkwardly.

"yeah- haha..." jisung said hesitantly.

minho furrowed his eyebrows and looked at jisung confused.

"what's wrong? you're acting weird-"

"i could say the same about you." jisung accidentally let out.

minho's expression showed pure confusion.

"um-"

"nevermind- how about we go to my house tonight? hang out, have some dinner, shit talk-"

"jisung, i don't know-"

"please, min, i haven't had any quality time with you since- well..." jisung cleared his throat.

minho just looked at the floor and bit his lip.

"fine- fine... i'll text taeil and tell him i'm going with you." minho sighed as he took out his phone.

he went to message taeil but his screen quickly turned black but at the top of the screen was taeil's contact name.

minho gulped and looked up and right in front of him, he made eye contact with taeil from across the road.

minho bit the inside of his cheek and looked at jisung.

"he's just across the road... he doesn't live too far, so i'll just go tell him really quickly, okay?" minho said suddenly.

jisung's eyes widened as he looked over at the car and noticed taeil standing with his arms and legs crossed as he leaned against his car with sunglasses on.

"no, wait- i'll come with you, okay? so then we don't have to cross the road later on." jisung said quickly.

minho seemed to stop and think for a second before nodding.

they walked slowly towards the school gates and eventually crossed the road.

as they crossed the road, taeil got off his car and took off his sunglasses, a smirk on his face as he walked over to them and tightly grabbed minho's waist, roughly bringing minho into a kiss.

jisung held his breath as he awkwardly witnessed them kiss.

after a couple of seconds, minho pulled away and awkwardly started giggling.