007

HYUNJIN P.O.V. 

We were leaving the dorm now to get to where the photo shoot was happening. We entered our usual black vans and drove off. 

Felix: Aeri do you know what the theme is? 

Aeri: Well I thought you would know, but its based on your 5-star album. Pretty much dark colors but still some bright ones too. 

Felix: Okay nice thanks. 

Aeri: yeah no problem. 

I pulled out my phone texted Chan. 

Changaroo

Hyunjin: Hyung

Changaroo: Yeah

Hyunjin: I'm not feeling well I don't think I can attend the shoot today.

Changaroo: Oh uhm... I can text our photographer and ask him  to change the date or if you could go home.

Hyunjin: Okay thanks. 

I put my phone down and layed my head back on the head rest and closed my eyes. 

Han: Hyung you good?

Han who was sitting next to me spoke but not too loud.

Hyunjin: oh huh yeah just a little tired. 

Han: you sure? 

Hyunjin: yeah. 

I layed back and closed my eyes. I'm feeling a really bad headache coming, which is making me feel dizzy and looks like the world is spinning if I open my eyes. 

I heard my phone ring so I pulled it out and saw that Chan had texted back. 

Changaroo

Changaroo: He said you could go home and you can take the photos another time.

Hyunjin: Thanks Hyung. 

Changaroo: I'm if you want I can send Aeri back home with you, yk just in case anything happens. She can even make you some soup.

I really didn't want to bother Aeri, Plus she seems to be keeping her distance from me ever since that morning. Though I could fix things between us so we don't have to be awkward with each other. 

Hyunjin: Uhm.. Sure. 

Changaroo: Okay let me text her. 

Hyunjin: K

I put my phone back down and saw Aeri picking up her phone and open message. She was sitting in front of me so I could see what she was doing. She only has Chan's number not us... Don't know why but a Stay would definitely want our number. 

AERI P.O.V.

I noticed my phone got a notification from Chan. I picked it up and opened messages. 

Channie

Channie: Hey Aeri Hyunjin isn't feeling well so I was wondering if you could go home with him and take care of him, He gets to dramatic when he is sick just a warning. 

Aeri: Sure. 

Channie: Please make him some soup or something. 

Aeri: K

We made it to the photo shoot Hyunjin stayed in the car while I got out to tell the boys I wasn't going to stay except for chan. Guess I won't see those photos. 

Minho: why? 

Aeri: he isn't feeling well so I gotta take care of him. Have fun though. 

Changbin: guess you won't see those photos of us. Sadly. 

Aeri: Send me them. Thanks bye

I walked away from the boys and entered the van again and drove off. 

I whispered to Hyunjin. 

Aeri: hey you okay? 

Hyunjin: oh nothing too serious just a headache. 

He spoke I knew he was lying. He was definitely thinking of that morning how could he while he wasn't feeling well. 

Aeri: Hey forget what happened that morning thats in the past. 

Hyunjin: I'm sorry. 

Aeri: don't worry. also don't be so awkward around me after all im gonna be working here for as long as I can. 

Hyunjin: okay. 

To Be Continued........