005

AREUM P.O.V.

I walked over to my room, because of all the eyes on me I have lost my appetite. I looked back at the boys one more time to see them still looking at me. 

Felix: Aeri just remember we love you so much.

Aeri: Well.... I love you guys as well? 

I let out a nervous chuckle before I opened my room door. I suddenly felt a freezing cold liquid spill on me. Is this why they were suddenly telling me they love me? Is this why they kept starring at me? are you kidding me. 

Aeri: Oh. My. Flipping. God. 

Han: Oh crap she's mad.... on her first day. 

Minho: what if she quits. 

Aeri: Who did this? 

Changbin: Not me! 

I was freezing cold. I am going to get revenge on whoever did this and I will make sure to. 

Seungmin: Could be me.... 

Aeri: It was you... ill get you back just wait. 

I went in my room and slammed the door. I wasn't really mad cause it was just for fun, just a prank. I mean what did I expect I am now working for crazy kids. 

------------------------------

It was the next morning and I was in the kitchen making Pajeon for break fast. It was simple and quick. I set the table and called the boys out of their rooms. 

Aeri: GET UP KIDS ITS TIME FOR BREAKFAST 

I shouted through the whole dorm room. No one but Seungmin was awake. who is currently in the living room watching TV

Aeri: yahh Kim Seungmin please wake the boys up I don't want to enter their rooms. 

Seungmin: Its fine I will go in this room and you can go in that one to wake them up. 

Aeri: are you sure its fine? 

Seungmin: yeah don't worry. 

Aeri: if you say so. 

I entered the room which had Chan, Jeongin, Hyunjin, and Minho sleeping ever so soundly inside. 

I first went up to Jeongin and started shaking him slightly to wake him. I woke him up pretty easily so I moved to Chan who also woke up easily. They both left the room to wash up before eating their breakfast. 

I went to Minho and shaked him in attempt of waking up. He wasn't waking up so I pulled off the blanket and started shaking him even more.

Aeri: Minho wake up. Get up.

With just a few more shakes he woke up. 

Minho: huh w-what? 

Aeri: wash up and eat breakfast. 

Last but not least Hwang Hyunjin. I know this dude is a heavy sleeper so he will take some effort. 

Aeri: Hyunjinn wake up. Its time to eat. 

No sound. 

Aeri: C'mon get up or I will spill water on you. 

No sound. 

He asked for it. I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist and spoke. 

Hyunjin: No wait don't leave five more minutes. 

I assume he is sleep talking.

Aeri: get up and eat. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He pulled me down to his level and hugged me pulling me in bed with him. 

Aeri: Y- yahh Hwang Hyunjin let me go. 

Hyunjin: No wait just a bit more mom. 

Aeri: what? I'm not you mom now get out of bed and let me go. 

Hyunjin: No! 

Aeri: CHAN HELP ME. 

I shouted through the room and how has this dude not woken up yet. Chan came running into the room to see me being strangled (my bad) by Hyunjin. 

Chan: What in the world is going on? 

Aeri: I was trying to wake this guy up but he pulled me down to him and wont let me go. 

Chan let out a chuckle before leaving the room. Soon after coming back. With, the rst of the members. Han started taking pictures. 

Aeri: yo what are you doing? help me please. 

Hyunjin started to wake up and he was holding on to me even tighter. 

Aeri: YAHH HWANG HYUNJIN LET GO OF ME RIGHT NOW OR NO BREAKFAST FOR YOU. 

Hyunjin came to his senses and let me go. 

Hyunjin: W- what is going on? 

Aeri: You pulled me in bed with you that's what. 

I was irritated because now these boys were going to tease us forever about this. 

Hyunjin: I did? What? When? Where? How? Why didn't you wake me up? 

Aeri: I tried idiot but you wouldn't wake up..... What ever all of you guys get out, go eat and then lets go to JYPE I was told you guys have practice so lets go. 

We all left the room ate break fast washed up and left to JYPE for practice. 

I was sort of ignoring Hyunjin most of the day because I was still embarrassed and felt this awkward aura every time I was near him. If we talked I would keep it as short as possible. But I cant run from this forever. Just a little misunderstanding. 

To Be Continued.......