009

AERI P.O.V. 

I have decided to get back Seungmin today and do something he would not like. at lunch, I was going to make him some food with beans and no meat, while the others get it with meat and not beans. He still needs to eat so I made him an extra plate with meat and not beans. Just for fun. 

Right now we were at the practice room and the boys were dancing to Charmer for their upcoming concert. I have no idea what they will be performing I just know Charmer is one of them. 

The way they all dance and make it really smooth is just so fascinating and makes dance much more interesting. The whole time I was watching Hyunjin. I tried looking away from him to other members but I always ended up looking back at him. 

Aeri: No no no, your doing it wrong. 

Changbin: Huh? 

Han: Who

They were all out of breath. and were sweating so much. Their hair so wet and so pretty sticking onto their napes and foreheads. I got up from the chair I was sitting on and walked over to Hyunjin to help him correct the move. 

Aeri: your doing it wrong and the way your doing it makes you slower and off beat. 

I stopped the music. 

Hyunjin: hu- what? 

Aeri: look. do it like this. 

I showed him the right way to do it. and let him copy after.

Aeri: see... your doing it like this. 

...

Hyunjin: oh thanks. 

Aeri: yeah no problem. go again. 

I played the music again and this time he got it right. 

Aeri: its almost lunch so why don't you guys practice more if you want while I go back to the dorms and make lunch. 

Chan: k. 

Aeri: byeee

Stray Kids: byee Aeri. 

To Be Continued......